Fiji

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

I had the most amazing experience volunteering through IVHQ. I went to Fiji and it felt like I was immersed with he locals, but yet enjoying a vacation. The entire process was fluid and made me feel comfortable. I have already decided that any future volunteering will be done through IVHQ. This is now the way I plan on vacationing. The accommodations were not the nicest, but was as nice as possible for the place we were in. I never felt unsafe or on my own. The coordinators were friendly welcoming and attentive. I had a blast and would have stayed for multiple months if possible. When I returned home I immediately told my wife this is the way we need to vacation. I can not wait until my next adventure volunteering and I can promise you it will be through IVHQ.

I would have the accommodations be a little nicer. I paid extra for my own private room which was nice but could have been improved. I would have also like for the volunteering experience to be a little more structured.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Height
Width
Node Reference

Provider Response

Hi Shane, thanks for sharing your feedback about the Fiji Program! Sounds like you had an incredible experience and it is awesome to hear that you felt immersed in with the real local culture! We would love to have you volunteer with IVHQ again in the future! Samantha - IVHQ Program Manager.