Fun learning Spanish and meeting new people!

Ratings
Overall
Rating Value A
Rating Value B
Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

I just completed three weeks of Spanish lessons in beautiful Bocas deal Toro at Habla Ya. It was a great chance to build a grammatical foundation in the language while having the opportunity to further practise speaking and listening in daily life. The staff were all friendly and helpful making it a great experience for the wonderful assortment of international students. My teacher Iraida was patient with a good sense of humour - she took us on interesting outings to see the area and interact with local people, and kept our classes fun with games and activities that offered great learning without ever being boring. I hope to return or try out one of their other locations in Boquete or Panama City. Overall, this was a fantastic experience with practical results that will help me in future travels to Spanish speaking countries.

What was the most nerve-racking moment?
As an older woman travelling alone I was worried whether I would fit in, but from the moment I arrived I felt welcomed and comfortable, making new friends from around the world. I never felt out of place here, and on the final day even did an impromptu concert on my ukulele with some Spanish songs I learned.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would