Review on Internship HQ

Fun: 10
Housing: 10
Safety: 10
Review

Intern HQ has given me the amazing opportunity to work abroad in an amazing country. I was placed with an incredible family, put into a great work environment, and given the time to explore and take in the culture and ways of life of the local people in the country I interned in. I meet so many lifelong amazing friends, made connections, unforgettable memories, and furthered my knowledge in my line of study. I couldn't thank Intern HQ enough for all of the support and one on one connection that they helped me to have during this time. I will most definitely spread the word and recommend students to want to intern abroad to use Intern HQ!

Intern HQ has given me the amazing opportunity to work abroad in an amazing country. I was placed with a incredible family, put into a great work environment, and given the time to explore and take in the culture and ways of life of the local people in the country I interned in. I meet so many lifelong amazing friends, made connections, unforgettable memories, and furthered my knowledge in my line of study. I couldn't thank Intern HQ enough for all of the support and one on one connection that they helped me to have during this time. I will most definitely spread the word and recommend students to want to intern abroad to use Intern HQ!

Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2019
Media
Photos
Your subscription level does not give you access to respond to critical reviews (any review rated 6 or lower). If you would like to do so please contact our sales team to upgrade your account.