Most Affordable Internships in Ireland with Intern Abroad HQ

Intern Abroad HQ offers internships in Dublin, Ireland are available from just two weeks. Friendly Irish homestay accommodation ensures affordability of the programs, while internship placements are based in the city center or in the nearby coastal town of Bray.

Whether you’re spending weekends within the city to enjoy the urban attractions, or traveling further afield to explore more of Ireland, the program is great for students and young professionals who wish to combine tourism activities with an excellent cultural and professional experience.

Internships in Ireland, offered by Intern Abroad HQ, are flexible and affordable. All programs include a guided reflection course designed to foster personal and professional development, for better employability, resume-building, and a resilient career.

Applications are accepted year-round for rolling admission dates. Your experienced Internship Manager will ensure you feel supported every step of the way.

• Receive pre-departure and 24/7 in-country support
  • Customised placements
  • Affordable fees
  • Flexible start dates
  • Short term duration

Gain International Career Experience From Home - Remote Internships Now Available

Master your project management and communication skills, practice in-demand skills within your specific career discipline, and make your resume stand out - all you need is a laptop!

Emily

Review on Internship HQ

Intern HQ has given me the amazing opportunity to work abroad in an amazing country. I was placed with an incredible family, put into a great work environment, and given the time to explore and take in the culture and ways of life of the local people in the country I interned in. I meet so many lifelong amazing friends, made connections, unforgettable memories, and furthered my knowledge in my line of study. I couldn't thank Intern HQ enough for all of the support and one on one connection that they helped me to have during this time. I will most definitely spread the word and recommend students to want to intern abroad to use Intern HQ!

Intern HQ has given me the amazing opportunity to work abroad in an amazing country. I was placed with a incredible family, put into a great work environment, and given the time to explore and take in the culture and ways of life of the local people in the country I interned in. I meet so many lifelong amazing friends, made connections, unforgettable memories, and furthered my knowledge in my line of study. I couldn't thank Intern HQ enough for all of the support and one on one connection that they helped me to have during this time. I will most definitely spread the word and recommend students to want to intern abroad to use Intern HQ!

Lower the amount of schoolwork, due to the fact that we have 2 other class credits to complete for the internship!