1. The house is simply fabulous with an exquisite view of the sea. Classes are normally held alfresco, “en la terraza”, which allows you to enjoy the marvellous views and the refreshing sea breeze while learning spanish. Now, if that does help bring out the spanish in you - I don’t know what will! 😉
2. The whole family is very gracious and welcoming - always happy to chat and help improve your conversational spanish. They treat every student like family. You can count on Fani and Elisabeth to help you plan excursions and trips you might wish to do on weekends.
3. Every meal is hearty - prepared by Fani with attention to detail. A lot of the meals consist of fruit and vegetables which are freshly picked from Don Pepe’s own fruit and vegetable field - so really, it can’t get any more green and healthy than that! Every Friday, Doña Carmen prepares a treat of beautiful dessert to accompany the traditional lunch of sumptous paella. Now that is something to look forward to!
4. Every lesson and activity is well thought out. Fani, Elisabeth and Carmen are all very experienced teachers. Grammar classes are interspersed with games and activities that make ‘dreaded’ grammar exercises more challlenging, fun and effective. 😊
5. Only spanish is allowed to be spoken - even for beginners, but it works! The lessons are structured in such way that you gain confidence in expressing yourself in spanish day by day - and before you you know it - you’ll be speaking grammatically correct sentences in spanish. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to practice - starting from breakfast until dinner. Each mealtime is an opportunity for a free-flowing discussion. Now that is immersion in every sense of the word!