Connect 123 Barcelona Internship

Fun: 10
Housing: 10
Safety: 10
Review

A great programme to build your personal and professional growth. An internship places you out of your comfort zone in so many different aspects. A worthwhile and rewarding experience.

The first day I arrived, I met my programme coordinator. They made me aware of some important and useful aspects such as the metro system, emergency contacts, as well as a timetable listed with excursions and events that were held for us. These excursions were held every week, here we had the opportunity to meet other interns also on the programme.

I would definitely recommend this programme. Whether you are a student or have finished your studies and would like a break by interning in a different country. There is time to travel as well, especially during weekends and sometimes even after work depending when you finish.

Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2019
Your subscription level does not give you access to respond to critical reviews (any review rated 6 or lower). If you would like to do so please contact our sales team to upgrade your account.