TEFL Course ID Languages Bundoran

Value: 8
Academic Rigor: 9
Job Assistance: 8
Review

I started this course at the grand old age of 52, after having moved to Ireland a year previously, looking for both inspiration and maybe a new direction.
In the 4 weeks that I was there I learnt more about english grammar than I had ever done before, I discovered that teaching was both challenging and rewarding and got to know a load of new people as well.
I thoroughly enjoyed the course, the learning in the morning, the teaching in the afternoon and the lesson preparation at night (at home!), it is a demanding course, demanding both time and energy and rightly so.
Bundoran, is in itself a delightful place with plenty to do, a number of beautiful beaches with fantastic amenities all close by.
Not being of that "gap year" age any more, I haven`t been off to the Far East to work as a teacher, but have chosen to work from home, teaching on-line, a new perspective, one which I hadn´t had before but one which is developing quite nicely.

Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2018
Your subscription level does not give you access to respond to critical reviews (any review rated 6 or lower). If you would like to do so please contact our sales team to upgrade your account.