Our TEFL/TESOL course will qualify you to teach English internationally.
The course is 120h long (including 30h of teaching practice) and it is accredited by TEFL International. Our upcoming part-time online course will run as follows:
THEORY (online only) 60h - 10 weeks x 6h/week
-November 2nd to January 29th (respecting Christmas break)
-Mon, Wed & Fri (6pm to 8pm, Irish time)
TEACHING PRACTICE (online or in class) 60h - 2 weeks x 30h/week
-February 15th-19th and March 29th to April 2nd
-Mon to Fri (2pm to 8pm, Irish time)
If you wish to find further information about the course structure and content, please go to the link below. Should you have any questions, please do get in touch and we will schedule a video call with one of our advisors at a suitable time.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
The ID Languages Team
- Internationally recognized certification (TEFL International)
- 30h of teaching practice with real students
- Complete support and real teaching experience in a classroom or online
- Experience Ireland's culture through a host family stay
- Develop skills that will prepare you for employment immediately