View Other Details
Virtual classroom resources, live-tutoring and teaching placement/employment search assistance, through our international recruitment partners.
Our TEFL/TESOL course will qualify you to teach English internationally. The course is 120h long (including 30h of teaching practice) and it is accredited by TEFL International. Our upcoming part-time online course will run as follows:
THEORY (online only) 60h - 10 weeks x 6h/week
TEACHING PRACTICE (online or in class) 60h - 2 weeks x 30h/week
If you wish to find further information about the course structure and content, please see our website. Should you have any questions, please do get in touch and we will schedule a video call with one of our advisors at a suitable time.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
- Internationally recognized certification (TEFL International)
- 30h of teaching practice with real students
- Complete support and real teaching experience in a classroom or online
- Experience Ireland's culture through a host family stay
- Develop skills that will prepare you for employment immediately