Online TEFL/TESOL course (120h) - ID Languages

Our TEFL/TESOL course will qualify you to teach English internationally.

The course is 120h long (including 30h of teaching practice) and it is accredited by TEFL International. Our upcoming part-time online course will run as follows:

THEORY (online only) 60h - 10 weeks x 6h/week
-November 2nd to January 29th (respecting Christmas break)
-Mon, Wed & Fri (6pm to 8pm, Irish time)

TEACHING PRACTICE (online or in class) 60h - 2 weeks x 30h/week
-February 15th-19th and March 29th to April 2nd
-Mon to Fri (2pm to 8pm, Irish time)

If you wish to find further information about the course structure and content, please go to the link below. Should you have any questions, please do get in touch and we will schedule a video call with one of our advisors at a suitable time.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
The ID Languages Team

• Internationally recognized certification (TEFL International)
  • 30h of teaching practice with real students
  • Complete support and real teaching experience in a classroom or online
  • Experience Ireland's culture through a host family stay
  • Develop skills that will prepare you for employment immediately

• Benefits 8.5
  • Facilities 9
  • Instruction 9.9
  • Academic Rigor 9
  • Job Assistance 9.4
Sharon

Excellent TEFL course in a stunning seaside location!

I completed a 4 week TEFL course through ID Languages in early 2019. I really can't recommend it highly enough!
The course tutor was absolutely excellent, highly knowledgeable and extremely supportive. I was very impressed with the level of detail in the course material and the fact that actual teaching practice was integrated into the learning experience was just invaluable!
The overall atmosphere at ID Languages is one of positivity and encouragement and all the staff team do their very best to ensure each individual's learning needs are met. By the end of the course ,I felt truly prepared and confident in my ability to teach my first class and this course provided immediate new employment opportunities for me - very impressive after a 4 week course! I would highly recommend it to anyone considering a career change.

Grace

ID Languages

I would highly recommend ID languages for anyone who wishes to complete a TEFL certificate. Excellent support was provided from the staff through out this month long course. On reflection, I found that the opportunity to engage in teaching practice to have been a wonderful asset as its provide me with an opportunity to put the theory which we learned in class into practice. Furthermore, ID Languages is situated in the the seaside town of Bundoran and so it is a beautiful area to study in. Highly Recommend!

Dan

TEFL Training Course in Bundoran, Ireland

I'm so happy that I chose to come to Bundoran, Ireland for my TEFL training. You wouldn't think that a small seaside town way out in the country with less than 2,000 people has much to offer—but Bundoran had everything I needed. The school, ID Languages, offered an extremely experiential and hands-on course. I learned from our experienced instructors, from my fellow classmates, and from our real EFL students which we taught throughout the month-long course. Outside of the course, I also had the chance to explore, learn about Irish history, and make life-long friends.

What was your funniest moment?
Laughing with my classmates about the differences between American English and Irish English. My course comprised of 6 TEFL trainees—some from Ireland and the UK, some from as far as the US (myself) and Spain. My learning was enriched by the global perspective of my peers, including learning Irish slang and colloquialisms!
Mark

TEFL Course ID Languages Bundoran

I started this course at the grand old age of 52, after having moved to Ireland a year previously, looking for both inspiration and maybe a new direction.
In the 4 weeks that I was there I learnt more about english grammar than I had ever done before, I discovered that teaching was both challenging and rewarding and got to know a load of new people as well.
I thoroughly enjoyed the course, the learning in the morning, the teaching in the afternoon and the lesson preparation at night (at home!), it is a demanding course, demanding both time and energy and rightly so.
Bundoran, is in itself a delightful place with plenty to do, a number of beautiful beaches with fantastic amenities all close by.
Not being of that "gap year" age any more, I haven`t been off to the Far East to work as a teacher, but have chosen to work from home, teaching on-line, a new perspective, one which I hadn´t had before but one which is developing quite nicely.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
That has to be my first practise lesson.
I´d held sales talks , chaired meetings, even given a few lectures to students, in my previous vocation, teaching, I thought, would be just a mixture of all this and I would wing it!
My mouth dried up, I had no plan and realised there was a bit more to it than just that.
So, be prepared!
Julie

TEFL with ID Languages

Doing the TEFL training with ID Languages was wonderful. The teaching and support we received was second to none. I would recommend this course to anyone wanting to teach English in Ireland or abroad, up skill or change carreer. The course was intense, but very informative and the teaching practice was really helpful to help grow our confidence as teachers. It was amazing to study the English language in such depth and notice the similarities and differences between English and other languages. I feel ready to teach English to students of any age anywhere and the course helps students and teachers of different languages also. This course would suit anyone who has an interest in teaching or languages. It was a great way to meet new people too! They even offered childminding for my daughter for some if the hours so I could attend classes, what an amazing service! Thanks ID Languages for helping us learn and teach in such a friendly environment!

The amount if work at home in the evenings and weekends was time consuming for me as a single parent, but it was worth it to get the TEFL in one month. The support from all the teachers and staff was amazing.
Roisin

TEFL Course, ID Languages, Bundoran

It was great to have access to a trained TEFL teacher for the weeks of the course, he provided advice and guidance at all stages. It was very helpful to have the practical teaching experience for three weeks of the course.
Having to do the five page written diary each day was a good way of reviewing the course and it is also a personal record to refer to in the future.
Being able to sit in on other teachers' classes, both in Donegal English Language School and to the other student's practice lessons, was an excellent way to learn.
Having access to the school locally in Donegal rather than having to travel to a larger centre was fantastic.
The course is very intense with full time classes and study afterwards but overall it was a worthwhile and very enjoyable learning experience.

Have access to the printed course material in advance in order to prepare better.
Christina

Best 4 weeks spent on a program

I can't recommend this program enough. If you are thinking about becoming a TEFL/TESOL teacher or want to have a taste of English teaching then the structure on this program will give you a brilliant first hand experience as a teacher. Not only did I gather the skills and knowledge required but I thoroughly enjoyed my time with my course friends and tutors. The 4 weeks offer a challenging work ethic which is favoured by many rewards. My classmates and I became great friends over the 4 weeks and helped each other in our lessons and confidence as teachers. My favourite part about this course was being able to teach and construct my very own lessons, guiding students and listening to there questions. Money and time well spent on this program. If I could do it all over again just for the experience I would.

Maia

Wonderful Experience

ID Languages was an intimate and friendly environment. My learning experience was wonderful because I was able to have one on one chats with the instructors. I felt like my time was not wasted there and that everyone, both instructors and students, were working hard to achieve their goals and help one another. As students we work in various mediums and learned many different teaching techniques. The variety of activities and teaching techniques kept me on my toes and always looking forward to the next class.
The working environment was fresh and clean and was easy to focus in. Having a nice cup of tea during breaks didn’t hurt either! I was pleased to be working with great people who were all very supportive and encouraging. I would definitely recommend IDLanguages to anyone who wants to endeavor on this learning experience.