I went scuba diving every day and learnt a lot about digital marketing!

Ratings
Overall
Growth: 10
Support: 10
Fun: 10
Housing: 8
Safety: 9
Review

Paradise Interns gave me the opportunity to learn an amazing set of digital marketing skills and then implement them in real life during my five-month placement on Gili Air.

The digital marketing Bootcamp in Bali was an amazing foundation to understand so much about the field of digital marketing. Being able to put what I learned into real-life practice was awesome. Especially as it was within the field of scuba diving and conservation which I'm so passionate about.

I met amazing people from Paradise Interns - including interns and staff from all over the world! And I built a community and life on Gili Air - which would have been hard to do without having the internship as a way to set that up.

Overall it was an epic experience and an amazing opportunity. I learned so much, met amazing people, and have a killer addition to my CV!

I highly recommend to everyone.

Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2019
Media
Photos
Your subscription level does not give you access to respond to critical reviews (any review rated 6 or lower). If you would like to do so please contact our sales team to upgrade your account.