View Other Details
- Fluent in English
- Strong work ethic
Interns are responsible only for travel and living expenses. Check out our site to get a breakdown of the cost of living expenses you can expect in Indonesia.
- One month accommodation in Bali during the boot camp
- Unlimited scuba diving
- Scuba diving certification programs
- Unlimted marketing mentorship
All interns pay $650 for month one which includes accommodation, airport pickup, motorbike rental and SIM card.
For Divemaster and IDC candidates, you're responsible for additional PADI course packs and professional registration fees
Paradise Interns gives you the unique opportunity to hone in on your digital marketing and diving skills at one of Indonesia's leading dive centers. This internship guarantees 6 months of fun in the sun.
In month 1, you'll attend a 'marketing boot camp' in Bali where you are trained in branding, social media marketing, content marketing, graphic design and SEO.
In months 2-6, you will have the opportunity to apply new skills towards a professional portfolio, continue to learn through weekly mentoring and enjoy life in paradise while diving regularly.
All internships include unlimited diving and PADI/SSI courses that work with whatever diving certifications you already have. Thinking about going pro? Enjoy earning your divemaster certification. Never dived before? You’ll have 5 months to work your way through three different certifications – Open Water through Rescue. Already a divemaster? Certain resorts offer some of the region’s leading instructor development courses.
- Free 6-month digital marketing internship. Learn digital marketing skills and build your portfolio
- Intern at one of Indonesia's top dive resorts, marine conservation projects or NGOs
- Earn your professional scuba certifications and enjoy unlimited scuba diving
- 60% of interns have secured full-time employment in the dive industry post-internship