I studied at Meiji Academy for 3 weeks. Let me share some comments with you:
- It's easy to communicate with the school staff at any time, and they are very friendly.
- The classes were focused on our personal needs, for me, it was mostly oral comprehension.
- The teachers are really really nice and it was not the same teachers every day, so it was cool to get different working approaches.
- There were often events organized at the school, like the takoyaki party, where we could have fun with everyone and eat Japanese food.
- The language exchanges were a very good opportunity to practice and make new friends.
- I went there in winter, so it was a bit cold, but the kotatsu at the sharehouse was awesome!
- Fukuoka is a nice city and lots of nature spots around and many activities to do.
So I had a great time at Meiji Academy and I feel ready to take the JLPT test!