Fantastic course, even better than I expected

Ratings
Overall
Content: 10
Engagement: 10
Support: 10
Platform: 10
Value: 10
Review

My girlfriend and I had been contemplating taking a TEFL course for a while and wanted to do it together. We searched around and read a lot of reviews. TEFLPros kept coming up as one of the top rated courses so after some discussion, we went for it. The course really gives a lot of instruction on practical skills which I personally appreciated since I want to be able to do my job well. It was helpful for me to see them actually writing out the lesson plans step-by-step and then seeing them taught in real classes. I also really liked the practical component of observation and submitting my own lesson plans. There are multiple choice quizzes as well, but the hands-on experience and feedback were the thing that really stood out compared to other online options we looked at.

Although I'm teaching online at the moment, the skills that I learned from this course have already helped me get through writing lesson plans and I'm looking forward to teaching in-person soon.

Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2020
Your subscription level does not give you access to respond to critical reviews (any review rated 6 or lower). If you would like to do so please contact our sales team to upgrade your account.