TEFLPros 120 Hour Online TEFL Course

ABCs in BKK
ABCs in BKK
Traditional Japanese house
Traditional Japanese house
Transportation pass makes me local!
Transportation pass makes me local!
Online TEFL Training
Online TEFL Training
Learning should be fun...simple.
Learning should be fun...simple.
Another Temple
Another Temple
Chiang Mai - MAYA Mall
Chiang Mai - MAYA Mall
Mike & GF at Temple
Mike & GF at Temple

The TEFLPros 120 Hour Online TEFL Course provides high-quality instruction, full accreditation and practical skill-building techniques with 50+ hours of real-life classroom and instructional videos. Get the best of both worlds: classroom experience with a flexible schedule.

Perks of learning with TEFLPros:
- High-Quality Instruction
- Accreditation
- Practical Skill-Building
- Time Flexibility
- Location Independence
- Affordability

• Do a free full module of our course so that you can "try before you buy". No other courses offer this transparency - www.teflproscourse.com
  • Gain practical skill-building in areas such as lesson planning for reading, writing, speaking and listening lessons
  • Gain experience preparing your own classroom materials and learn how to manage difficult classroom situations
  • Earn an intentionally recognized certification. Two certificates mailed to you upon graduation - one from TEFLPros and one from Accreditat
  • More video content than any other online course including discussion, video slide decks, step-by-step lesson planning and 20+ hours of real EFL classes

• Instruction 9.8
  • Academic Rigor 8.3
  • Job Assistance 9.1
Andrew

TEFLPros was a great help

TEFL certification was a requirement for most of the jobs I was looking at so I did some research and found TEFLPros. I was really happy with everything that was presented on the course. I was a total beginner, basically all I can do is speak English but I had no idea how to teach it. This course really helped me understand how to plan proper lessons. I learn by seeing/doing and the thing I really liked was the video component. I'm not sure how many hours of observed classes there were, but it was a LOT, probably more than what I would have observed in person. I also had to write lesson plans in order to pass the course. I'd recommend the course for anyone who wants to feel prepared to teach. Now I know how to plan lessons, handle the major grammar points and do some classroom management. Highly recommended.

Joanie

Woo hoo! I can teach abroad :)

Today is my birthday and my favorite present was my TEFLPros course passing email! Haha. But seriously, I enjoyed every minute of this course. It challenged me but I also felt like I was being fully supported by the course itself but also the TEFLPros staff. Because it's not a big mega-TEFL operation like other courses, they are able to support you individually and I really liked that. But if you're someone who likes to go it alone, you can totally do that too. What I really liked about the course was that it felt like I had real teachers. I kinda live in the middle of nowhere so going to an actual classroom was basically impossible for me. But I wanted something that felt personal and was good quality. These ladies nailed it. I don't know how to explain it, but it feels like I really know the instructors on the course even though it was all online. That's pretty cool! I also got personal congrats emails from the co-owners which really meant a lot to me after learning from them for the whole course. So happy I chose this course and so excited to start teaching abroad :) :) :)

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
I knew the course was advertised as being like an in-person course but online but I didn't really understand how that was possible. Well, it is!
Gwen

Life-changing experience

Such an awesome experience! Didn’t expect to get much out of this but boy was I wrong. It was so informative and inspirational. I have already recommended this course to other friends and colleagues so they have the opportunity for the experience I did. The instructors were helpful and answered all of my questions from a simple question to the more intricate ones. While the course was challenging it was challenging in the best way and pushed me each and every day. The best thing about it was how inspired I felt to be a good teacher after taking it. I felt really prepared to help other people learn English and that was important to me. Every module had interesting new content that kept me engaged. I’m teaching in Bali and they helped me get my resume all ready to go so I could get my dream job.

Peter

Great value and teaching preparation

Teaching abroad has always been something I have wanted to do. Before I move, I am going to teach online and volunteer at a local community center. I wanted to do a course that would prepare me to teach well both online and in-person. TEFLPros was it. The program they offer is comprehensive and no matter what you plan to teach, they help you learn how to adapt it. The course requires you to do some lesson planning and self reflection which has already been helpful in my volunteer teaching. My favorite part of the course was how clearly they walk you through each step of the process. I was worried that an online course would lose the human element, but with TEFLPros, I felt like I knew my instructors by the end. If you decide to take this course, you will feel prepared and enthused about teaching English!

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Choosing a course haha. There are so many options out there. In the end I went with my gut after reading all the reviews. I made the right choice.
Sarah

Fantastic TEFL Course

I was really happy with all the modules of the TEFLPros course. The organization and flow of the course is quite impressive. Each module flows clearly to the next. The activities all relate to the content that was taught in the lesson. I learned lots of useful tips. I also want to point out how incredibly helpful they were when it came to helping me find a job. They were responsive and provided me with many resources that were relevant to me (not a generic email). I never felt like “just another student”, the whole thing was very personalized. The course includes and interview and resume guide but I also got one-on-one help from someone on their academic team to find specific jobs and edit my resume. This is a course that actually prepares you to teach and supports you all along the way.

Joseph

TEFLPros is an awesome course

I do a ton of research before I sign up for anything and I looked at probably 20 TEFL courses. I ultimately chose TEFLPros because 1. they have the best reviews of all courses 2. They seem completely focused on providing service and a good course 3. They are really direct and honest, I never felt like a number.

TEFLPros was the only company who answered my questions and didn’t hunt me and try to sell me with “promotions” and “one day only discount” and “guaranteed job”. The are really transparent especially about job stuff. I didn’t realize that other courses basically sell you to recruiters and take a commission. I don’t like the idea of that at all and TEFLPros doesn’t do that. If you ask for it they will consult you and then give you a ton of resources to get a job. I got an awesome one in Vietnam thanks to their help. TEFLPros course quality was excellent too. I was totally prepared to teach because now I understand how to plan a lesson. Great course, great job assistance, great choice.

If you have any questions for TEFLPros, just email them and they will answer any concerns.
Kate

Incredibly useful course

My experience with TEFLPros was excellent from start to finish. I always do a lot of research before I sign up for stuff and I literally couldn’t find anything negative about these guys so I signed up. It’s clear why all the reviews are 10/10. The course was excellent. I thought I knew how to teach English because I speak it. Wow, I was wrong. This course shows you how to plan a lesson from start to finish. How to use materials to make your lessons interactive. How to manage students. How to elicit questions and answers. Just so much useful content. And the best part is that they don’t cut off my access to the material after I graduated. I can still access it if I want. I can’t understand how anyone would compare TEFLPros online course to one of those Groupon things and say “all online courses are the same.” It’s so so so not true. I feel totally prepared to teach a class. Oh! And they helped me find lots of great jobs in Vietnam. Great course, great content, great job help. Thanks TEFLPros.

If you have any doubts or questions, email TEFLPros and they will give you a straight answer.
Stephanie

A practical, well-structured TEFL course

As an experienced high school teacher, I wanted a TEFL program that would prepare me for the day-to-day responsibilities of teaching English abroad, not just a piece of paper to send to prospective employers. TEFLPros' course provided clear, practical instruction about lesson-planning for the English language classroom. I loved the videos in which the instructor models her thought process while planning a particular type of lesson. The recordings of real English classes then allowed me to see how lessons on paper would translate to an actual classroom while still enabling me to complete my certification online while traveling. I'm glad that I'm coming out of the course with a portfolio of lesson plans that I will be able to use and adapt right away in my future classroom. Thanks, TEFLPros!

Response from TEFLPros

Thanks for your thorough review! Well done on the course :)

Eve

Great Course

I feel so prepared to teach after taking this course. I am going to start by volunteering at my local community center before going abroad. I can't wait to use the lesson plans from this course. On the course, you will watch lessons taught by real teachers and you can download their lesson plans to use in your own classes (there are 18 plans!). On top of that, you have to make your own lesson plans that one of the teacher-trainers checks with you so you'll actually have real practice and mentoring about how to plan lessons.

Another thing that made TEFLPros great is that it was easy to study from my phone or iPad. I don't always want to carry my computer around with me so it was nice to be able to access the course from other devices. I don't plan to teach online, but for anyone who does, the stuff you learn in this course could be easily adapted. This is the top rated course for good reason! Thanks team :)

Kate

Working in Korea thanks to TEFLPros!!

Thanks to TEFLPros, I got my dream job in Korea!! Not only did they help connect me with schools and give me tips and support, the course prepared me and I am actually using what I learned in the classroom. I started with some other teachers who did other courses and they have no idea what they are doing! I feel totally prepared and I’m even helping them plan some of their lessons. I have used a lot of my lesson plans from the course in my actual classes. One of the things about this course that’s great is they teach you how to adapt the basic framework of a lesson plan to any situation. TEFLPros job assistance is probably a little different from other courses. They provide you resources and support but don’t just dump you into a job. It made me feel like the choice was mine instead of being stuck in some random job. Get certified with TEFLPros! :)

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Getting on the plane! I knew I was totally prepared but that moment was still tough. But as soon as I landed, the excitement of everything made my nerves melt away :)
Karen

Immediately applicable content

I like the clarity, examples and modeling of the lessons in the videos. I received prompt, helpful answers when I had questions about the program and follow up support. Job hunt resources are helpful. When I had an issue with an individual’s Facebook group behavior it was immediately responded to and resolved. The coursework gave me ideas for lesson plans and curriculum delivery options that I could immediately apply in my classes. This course has given me a good foundation for my ESL teaching career overseas. The discussion of education philosophies and the essay assignment helped me to prepare for a job interview because I was able to speak knowledgeably on preferred instruction delivery styles and my own reasons for teaching ESL as a second career.

Instructional videos incorporating actual faces and talking would be more engaging to me than a hand writing.
David

Highly recommended

I had teaching experience prior to taking the course and thought I knew quite a lot until i signed up and begun the course. Being a native English speaker it comes naturally however, teaching it is a whole different ball game. TEFLPros course is by no means easy however, I found it invaluable in my work and learned an abundance of things I thought I already knew. The best thing is that you are not pushed and can do it at your own pace which for a travelling teacher is so important. I Was in the process of changing jobs and travelling at the time and I was allowecd to do the course at my own pace. If this wasn`t the case then there was no way I could have done it.
Thank you Whitney and Jo for providing such a professional course. i have learnt many invaluable things that will help me become a better teacher.

I wouldn`t change a thing at all. I couldn`t find anything I would improve.
The course enabled me to do it at my own pace which was invaluable as I was travelling at the time.
Paul

The right course for me

I was really happy with the TEFLPros course. I liked their transparency and the fact that they never made me feel like "a sale". I researched a million courses before settling on this one and I took it at the same time as a friend (who I noticed also wrote a review here haha) and we were both really happy with everything. I liked how they never hunted me like other courses did. They answered all my questions and trusted me to make a decision rather than calling me every other day. On the course, it felt like I had real teachers. Jos and Whit were consistent in all the lessons and after submitting my lesson plans (yes you have to write lesson plans) I got fantastic feedback and actually used one of the lesson plans to demo for the awesome job I just got. Thanks TEFLPros for putting something out there that's good quality and REAL. To anyone reading, you won't be disappointed with this course. Have a good one!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
I've never taken an online course before so I was really impressed with the quality. I think the bar is set really high now though haha.
Angie

The right course for me

I was really happy with everything about TEFLPros. I looked through a million courses before settling on this one. I was attracted to the focus on providing something of good quality. It seemed like all the other courses were just marketing machines trying to up-sell me at every chance they had. I emailed TEFLPros when I was researching and they answered right away and didn't hunt me with follow-ups. They kept it real.

On the course, I learned a lot of stuff about teaching that I had no idea about. I feel pretty comfortable to lesson plan now and manage a classroom. It felt like an in-person course with the two instructors rather than just an automated robotic course. Actually, in many ways, it was probably better than an in-person course because I had so many classroom observations, around 20 hours I think. Anyway, I was really happy with these guys and I totally recommend them.

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the course. I have never done and online course and after taking this one, I think the bar will be set quite high.
Angie

Excellent Course!

I learned so much on this course, way more than I was expecting! I really recommend TEFLPros for anyone who wants to teach English abroad. They prepared me in so many ways. Now I know how to lesson plan, manage a classroom, major grammar points and lots more. There were so many options for me to choose from and TEFLPros made a good case for being transparent and real about everything. The course was easy to follow and I didn't have any issues before, during or after. My favorite part was that there was SO much video. I was never bored and all the video helped me to really understand the lessons better. It felt like I was in a classroom. They helped me get my resume formatted and connected me with lots of great jobs. I felt supported the whole time but most importantly, I feel ready to teach! I can't wait :)

Staff Interviews

About TEFLPros

By combining high-quality instruction, full accreditation and practical skill-building techniques with dozens of real-life classroom and instructional videos, TEFLPros brings real value to an online education. 17 hours of in-classroom video in...