TEFLPros 120 Hour Online TEFL Course

The TEFLPros 120 Hour Online TEFL Course provides high-quality instruction, full accreditation and practical skill-building techniques with 50+ hours of real-life classroom and instructional videos. Get the best of both worlds: classroom experience with a flexible schedule.

Perks of learning with TEFLPros:
- High-Quality Instruction
- Accreditation
- Practical Skill-Building
- Time Flexibility
- Location Independence
- Affordability

• Do a free full module of our course so that you can "try before you buy". No other courses offer this transparency - www.teflproscourse.com
  • Gain practical skill-building in areas such as lesson planning for reading, writing, speaking and listening lessons
  • Gain experience preparing your own classroom materials and learn how to manage difficult classroom situations
  • Earn an intentionally recognized certification. Two certificates mailed to you upon graduation - one from TEFLPros and one from Accreditat
  • More video content than any other online course including discussion, video slide decks, step-by-step lesson planning and 20+ hours of real EFL classes

• Instruction 9.9
  • Academic Rigor 7.8
  • Job Assistance 9.2
CHAUNCEY

Top Notch TEFL Course!

I cannot say enough about how amazing the TEFLPros online course was. I was able to work and study at my own pace, which really helped a lot. The modules were easy to go through as they were knowledgable and informative in regards to teaching skills, which in turn were complimented by the teaching videos accompanied with each module. The course is broken down in a way that enables you to create the right building blocks for the lessons you'll plan. because of TEFLPros you'll be able to add value to every thing you do and plan when you teaching. I'm super thankful for this course since it's enabled me to go into my new teaching job in Madrid with confidence and ease. I strongly recommend this course to anyone interested in starting out as a new teacher abroad.

Nonah

TEFLPros 120 Online TEFL Course

I just saw this page online. I got curious about so I made a trial for free. I easily got interested about the strategies they made for the studrnts to easily understand the lesson. I like the way they delivered the lesson. Its clear and easy to understand. So, at that point I contacted one of the staff via email and enrolled this program. As I started this program it helps me to be more competent and gain confidence to be a teacher. It gave me some techniques on how to deal with the students especially they have different needs. It's kinda hard to study while working a tough job at the hospital too but with their full support and encouragement I finished this course. I am very happy to be a part of Teflpros family. I hope that one day we can see each other in person and I'm going to say thank you so much for being one of my mentor and a supporter for this course.

No need to improve. Just do the thing you usually do.
Ryan

Excellent TEFL course so you can educate and inspire whilst traveling the world!

Having lived abroad working as a coordinator for an NGO for children with low socioeconomic backgrounds for a number of years I have both heard and witnessed first-hand the horror stories surrounding fake or poor quality TEFL courses and English teachers. That is why when my friend told me to give this course some time I was skeptical - I have seen “teachers” come with a resume that looks phenomenal but in reality is not worth the paper it is written on. This course is different - it’s high quality, reasonably priced (definitely value for money - if you find a cheaper one you will be getting what you paid for), the time span is flexible and of adequate length overall. Most importantly you will finish with the confidence in yourself that you can stand up in front of a classroom and teach your students, thus improving their potential for a future - making a genuine difference in people’s lives. I now have students studying in University from when I first started and nothing pleases me more than hearing of their continued success and I now recommend this course to those enquiring about positions in my organisation and indeed anyone pursuing a career working as an English teacher abroad. It’s not just about the students either, it is also perfect for a gap year student or similar who wants to travel - doing this course will make you not just employable - you will be good at your job.

It is not a question of improving this program - moreover, other courses would bode well adapting their curriculum to this model. Keep up the good work!
Colgate

Not Your Average TEFL Program

As an aspiring digital nomad, I have been looking for a course that would provide me with the building blocks to teach overseas and potentially at home remotely. Unfortunately (and if you are reading this you probably already know) finding a quality course is incredibly difficult. They are expensive and you really don't know what you are getting until it is potentially too late.

This course was comprehensive and will actually prepare you to get into the classroom and get your first teaching job. I felt confident during my job hunt up through my first week at my new placement. I felt that I could not only teach English but excel at it.

Not only was the course fantastic, but it was also a good value without many other unnecessary, but pricey, pieces that come with a lot of other online courses. This course was mindfully designed to include the all the bare essentials and then prepare you several steps further give you an excellent toolkit to start teaching English.

By keeping it just the way it is! Don't change a thing!
Emmy

Invigorating! Really helped me to finally get certified!

Having travelled for a long time, I felt that a TEFL would enhance my opportunities on the road and allow me to connect with local people. The problem was that no course really stuck with me. Either online courses didn't capture my attention long enough, or classes were inconveniently scheduled or taught to a generic level.

This course felt personal. I knew that I was being heard and understood and supported throughout my learning journey. I found it challenging enough to push me, without disengaging me.

More than anything, it was really worth the money. Many other online courses charge you for a whole host of additional extras and you find yourself spending much more than you realized.

I got real value and am now just sifting through the bunch of opportunities in front of me to teach English all over the world!

Kim

Well prepared in China!

So, I finally decided to get TEFL certified before traveling to China to work as an Au Pair. It has been a wonderful experiance to be able to work with and get to know a family as well as travel.
This course prepared me really well to teach English in another country and supported me throughout my entire journey. It gave me the knowledge and confidence I needed to be a good teacher in a foreign country. I'm so happy I came across this course and I highly recommend TEFLPros to anyone looking to get TEFL certified!! I had looked at other classes that were very expensive and did not fit my budget at all. Luckily, this course ended up being a perfect fit for my needs, provided me with the knowledge I needed, could easily be done online and fit my budget.

Brett

Right Choice

There are so many online courses to choose from that picking a course can feel overwhelming, but I definitely made the right choice with TEFLPros. The staff at TEFLPros were really supportive throughout the whole process, from the first time that I logged-in to helping me find a job. I had previously tried some other big name courses and I felt really let down by their quality, so I never got through them and then my time expired. TEFLPros, on the other hand, was engaging and the quality was so much better than the other programs that I had tried. The TEFLPros program also is mobile and tablet optimized, so I could work on it easily from whatever I was connected to. Thanks to TEFLPros for helping me FINALLY get certified! Can’t wait to start in the classroom.

Conor

Review

This course was very helpful. I was able to learn the methodologies and gain insightful experience references to be prepared to make a career teaching abroad. I fully recommend this to anyone who is fully committed yet busy. Thanks for the assistance! The support from the instructors really helped with pinpointing direct and expected issues while teaching abroad and how to adapt and solve these problems. I was also able to commit at my own discretion and complete the course at the pace I could blend with my work schedule. A great overall course for those who are willing to work towards an exceptional teaching experience. The cost and promotion offers provided were top notch and any problems or concerns with pricing and payment were alleviated quickly and sufficiently.

Emily

So happy I found this!

So I have been looking at online TEFL courses for a few years now and couldn’t find one I wanted to commit to. I was worried after being out of school so long that I would struggle and not be able to finish. I have to say that Joc and Whit have done an absolutely amazing job with this TEFL course. It was very relatable and they explained everything so well, with many real life experiences. Anytime I had an issue or was stuck I just emailed them and they were very prompt to get back to me and super helpful right away. I also really enjoyed the classroom observations that they had for us to watch. I would absolutely recommend this course to anyone thinking about taking their TEFL. You won’t be disappointed! I’m so glad I found their course!

Vincent

TEFL from the Professionals

As the name states, it's TEFL by the Professionals...
- Quality content delivered from the outset, e.g. Welcome Pack, Activity Guide, Interview & Resume Guide,
- Preparation for every Module with a thought-provoking 'Before You Watch' worksheet,
- Solid, practical knowledge in the 'Unit Overview' documents,
- Fly-on-the-wall education via the many 'Classroom Observation Videos' of real-life classes,
- 'Assignments' that are formally graded, and ultimately compile a personal Portfolio,
- Assessment of each Module using a 'Quiz' format to gauge/control progress,
- Insights and Tips from the field in the valuable 'Trainer Chat' audio recordings,
- A comprehensive, blended learning that teaches you the skills to teach EFL,
...as the name states, it's TEFL from the Professionals!

Emma

Great Alternative to Classroom Learning

This is a great way to study and obtain your TEFL certificate if you are on the move or can't commit to a classroom-based course. It was easy to create an account and start learning. I was able to fit in the lessons, portfolio work and online tests around my schedule, doing it all at my own pace, completing an entire module one day and then taking a break for several days at a time when I was busy. The course material is clear with written and video instruction, including many classroom teaching videos so you can see the learning in practice. The site is clear and easy to use with progress tracked. TEFLPros were quick to answer any emails so I felt supported when I needed it. Once uploaded, I received clear feedback on my portfolio assignments. All-in-all, a great way to learn and improve my skills. IThanks, TEFLPros!

Kurt

Teaching English

I was at first a little skeptical but after starting the course, I came to realize several things. First of all how little I actually knew about English grammar and secondly how difficult it is for a teacher to set up a course of learning for non English speaking people. I gained an enormous amount of respect for teachers in general. The course itself wasn't too difficult with one exception. One of the modules was a definite tester for me. And the final exam was also a bit tough but it was that difficulty and toughness that made me so proud of myself that I was able to complete the online course with a passing grade. And their placement service is top notch with help getting work permits and so on.
This is not a way to become rich or even to earn a living wage here in Thailand but if you want to learn how to teach English to non English speakers, I believe that this course is the ticket and shouldn't be avoided because it is a little difficult and time consuming.

I'm not sure. The online assistance was a great help and I personally needed some of that encouragement when it came to one of the modules.
Perhaps one area that could be improved is a better explanation in the first chapter of everything that should be printed out and downloaded and exactly why. What is going to be needed to be saved for reference material and what is going to be needed for classroom guidelines.
Joan

Working with Refugees

For me, the TEFLPros course was amazing! My husband and I love to work with refugees , so I was able to use my knowledge in teaching English to many refugees in Greece, from many various countries. This course is so helpful in not only learning how to write lesson plans and to be able to carry out teaching skills in listening, speaking, reading and writing lessons, but also taught how to make the class work fun! Whitney and Joss were so supportive, throughout the course. I contacted them several times. My favorite part of the course was the videos of actual classes. How fun to see the students and teachers carrying out the lesson plans. I just have praise for this course! I feel much more confident in working with refugees now.
THANK YOU Whitney and Joss!

Robert

Best Choice...Even if you're not tech savvy

I was a little hesitant to buy an online course because I'm not the most tech savvy person. However, I can honestly say that the TEFLPros course was incredibly easy to navigate. The course is set up in an intuitive way that made it simple for me to work through in my free time. The instructors really understand the TEFL industry and I like that they have both lived abroad for a long time and can give real world advice. That type of honest "this is what it's really like" talk is the most reassuring to me. I also haven't traveled much and so I wanted a program that would prepare me for interviews in a foreign country. The TEFLPros Interview and Resume guide was invaluable. I feel confident and ready to take on this new adventure!

Jan

Now I Can Follow My Dream!

TEFLPros was absolutely the right choice. I have thought about going abroad to teach for a long time and from my very first interaction with them, they have been so supportive. They are not like other online courses. The quality is EXCELLENT. Their attention to detail and personal touch made me feel like I had real teachers. Their course has a ton of video unlike other online courses and they work with you to create a portfolio of lesson plans to show on your interviews. They gave me lots of great job tips and always answered all of my questions. Very impressed and very happy with this course. Thanks TEFLPros!

Nothing :) it was great!

About TEFLPros

By combining high-quality instruction, full accreditation and practical skill-building techniques with dozens of real-life classroom and instructional videos, TEFLPros brings real value to an online education. 17 hours of in-classroom video in...