TEFLPros 120 Hour Online TEFL Course

The TEFLPros 120 Hour Online TEFL Course provides high-quality instruction, full accreditation and practical skill-building techniques with 50+ hours of real-life classroom and instructional videos. Get the best of both worlds: classroom experience with a flexible schedule.

Perks of learning with TEFLPros:
- High-Quality Instruction
- Accreditation
- Practical Skill-Building
- Time Flexibility
- Location Independence
- Affordability

• Do a free full module of our course so that you can "try before you buy". No other courses offer this transparency.
  • Gain practical skill-building in areas such as lesson planning for reading, writing, speaking and listening lessons.
  • Gain experience preparing your own classroom materials and learn how to manage difficult classroom situations.
  • Earn an intentionally recognized certification. Two certificates mailed to you upon graduation - one from TEFLPros and one from Accreditat.
  • More video content than any other online course including discussion, video slide decks, step-by-step lesson planning and 20+ hours of real EFL classes.

Try for FREE!

Try a module of the TEFLPros course absolutely free.

The short answer, yes it is appropriate for online or in-person 🙂 The long answer - A proper TEFL course should provide you with the teaching foundation to teach any age, setting or class type. Period. That’s the whole point of a TEFL course (the same for young learners, business English etc.). TEFLPros prepares you. The courses that try to upsell you on “online teaching modules” are a gimmick and...

Great question! Yes it is. Over 50 hours of course content is delivered via video - the majority of which is observation of real classes being taught. Some video is structured like a podcast with large text slides, and the remainder is video of step-by-step lesson planning. The course documents are all downloadable so you can print them on the paper that is best for you. Text is written in 12/14...

• Instruction 9.8
  • Academic Rigor 8.4
  • Job Assistance 9.2
  • Content 10
  • Engagement 10
  • Platform 10
Tara

Exactly what I wanted

I'm really happy I chose TEFLPros. I researched several of the most popular programs and for me the thing that really stood out about TEFLPros from the beginning was their direct straightforward approach to how they operate. From my first interaction with them, they were the ONLY course (of about 8 that I contacted) who actually took the time to write back to me with a real person instead of a super lonnnnng automatic email with a bunch of points that I didn't even ask about. The site is clear and straightforward as was the course. There is a lot of material but it never felt like a slog. There were videos, audio, reading and written activities so it was interesting. I'm really happy with my choice and excited to be a TEFLPros grad!

Not advice for travelers but for students. In the welcome section of the course, there are job resources and an activity book that you can use right away so I suggest taking the time to read through them even though it's not a module of the course.
Cameron

Excellent corse for beginners

I came across TELFPROS after devouring I formation on how I could teach abroad. Right from the start I could tell that this program had a comfortable feel to it and seemed right up my ally. I wanted to invest in a corse that was saturated with knowledge about the teaching abroad experience and TELFPROS definitely provided it! With their great combination of visual and auditory lessons I was able to really soak up and learn the information effectively. I would strongly recommend this program for those interested in teaching overseas. It will be a great investment.

Nothing is ever perfect but I feel like I got what I paid for with this program and have no real complaints.
Barbara

The Best Value!

I investigated several TEFL programs. I decided upon TEFLPros because they came to the subject matter with a fresh approach. Being in the field themselves, Jas and Whitney bring material that is relevant and on point.
I love the fact that I could watch classrooms and their teachers implementing lesson plans. I could follow along and see how a particular activity would play out. They show you step by step how to make lesson plans and things to watch for along the way. They also have a great activity book to draw upon.
The grammar module is intense, but they were not there to teach me grammar. I should already know it. I love they way they approach each module. Even if you are a seasoned teacher, you will find something to learn from each and every section.
Their support is great. They get back to you. They care about the people taking their online course. I feel like my money was well spent.

All of the material is very thorough. I usually made mistakes on quizzes because I rushed and didn't read carefully. Read through the material after the the audio lectures. Take notes! It helps.
Alejandro

A terrific experience

What I loved about TEFLPros was their abundance of resources made available to me and their real life examples. I was able to see their teaching applied in classrooms to great effect. Their 10-Module course covered everything, and remains available to me even after completing the course. I have all of their material downloaded on my computer for my own personal reference for when I'm trying to make lesson plans and such. To top it off, the email communication with them was super quick and helpful. I loved this program, and you get what I feel is more than what you pay for. Absolutely worth it!

If you're stuck on something, revisit the material and look at the examples. The answers are there for you!
Eric

TEFLPros lives up to their high reviews and more

I'm planning to teach online and after taking the TEFLPros course, I feel really prepared. There are some elements of the course that didn't exactly apply to me (like how to set up chairs) but I don't know how you could get properly certified without knowing this stuff, basically I'm saying the course is comprehensive. The thing I really liked was how they showed me how to adapt my plans to different situations. The course has a lot of video which was another thing I liked. I get bored if I just read stacks of text so it was nice to have mixed media. I also felt like by the end of the course I knew the trainers which I wasn't expecting so that was a nice touch. It was a great thing to undertake while in lock-down, gave me some structure on the tough days. Highly recommend.

Marcus

I got a job! Great course

I'm really happy that I chose TEFLPros. I got an offer to teach online almost immediately after finishing the course which made me really happy. But more importantly, I felt confident and prepared to start teaching online. I really don't know how people can teach well without having good training because I am already using so many of the things I learned on this course.

The TEFLPros course features in-person classes which I was a little unsure about at first because my plan was to teach online, but they were great to see. The course taught me how to adapt all of my lesson plans to an online environment and I got one-on-one feedback from them. That's probably my favorite thing about my experience. They are REAL PEOPLE. I emailed so many courses when I was doing research and these guys were the only ones who didn't make me feel like I was just a sale. So thanks for that. Anyway, all around great experience and happy to be working online. If you're on the fence like I was, go for it with TEFLPros, you won't be disappointed.

Not exactly travelers, but future participants... reach out to TEFLPros directly if you have any questions, they will answer whatever you need and more. Also, get a good grammar book, they can recommend a few.
Megan

TELF Pros

I just finished the course, which was pretty enjoyable. It was interesting to read through and pull out things that were used by my past teachers throughout my life. I REALLY liked how the course was set up and it made you take one step at a time. It keeps it from being overwhelming and it sets you up to learn things in the right order. I also appreciated the examples that accompanied many of the lessons, and I'm sure I will be very thankful for the Activities book once I find a job.

Whitney has been super quick on returning emails which is great. As far as job assistance I'm not too sure how helpful their offerings are, as I've just begun looking. But the Facebook page has a lot going on.

Courtney

TEFLPros Great Value for money

Jocelyn and Whitney are both experienced teachers, who are not only well versed regarding the grammatical skills and teaching styles that are most beneficial in the classroom, they are also full of insight about specific activities that can be applied when you are an EFL teacher.

There course is very thorough and detailed and I would highly recommend it for anyone looking for accreditation to become a foreign language teacher overseas.

I am currently a teacher in Bangkok, TH thanks to the awesome job assistance offered by TEFL Pros as well!