TEFLPros 120 Hour Online TEFL Course

Traditional Japanese house
Traditional Japanese house
Transportation pass makes me local!
Transportation pass makes me local!
ABCs in BKK
ABCs in BKK
Online TEFL Training
Online TEFL Training
Learning should be fun...simple.
Learning should be fun...simple.
Chiang Mai - MAYA Mall
Chiang Mai - MAYA Mall
Mike & GF at Temple
Mike & GF at Temple
Another Temple
Another Temple

The TEFLPros 120 Hour Online TEFL Course provides high-quality instruction, full accreditation and practical skill-building techniques with 50+ hours of real-life classroom and instructional videos. Get the best of both worlds: classroom experience with a flexible schedule.

Perks of learning with TEFLPros:
- High-Quality Instruction
- Accreditation
- Practical Skill-Building
- Time Flexibility
- Location Independence
- Affordability

• Do a free full module of our course so that you can "try before you buy". No other courses offer this transparency.
  • Gain practical skill-building in areas such as lesson planning for reading, writing, speaking and listening lessons.
  • Gain experience preparing your own classroom materials and learn how to manage difficult classroom situations.
  • Earn an intentionally recognized certification. Two certificates mailed to you upon graduation - one from TEFLPros and one from Accreditat.
  • More video content than any other online course including discussion, video slide decks, step-by-step lesson planning and 20+ hours of real EFL classes.

Try for FREE!

Try a module of the TEFLPros course absolutely free.

The short answer, yes it is appropriate for online or in-person 🙂 The long answer - A proper TEFL course should provide you with the teaching foundation to teach any age, setting or class type. Period. That’s the whole point of a TEFL course (the same for young learners, business English etc.). TEFLPros prepares you. The courses that try to upsell you on “online teaching modules” are a gimmick and...

Great question! Yes it is. Over 50 hours of course content is delivered via video - the majority of which is observation of real classes being taught. Some video is structured like a podcast with large text slides, and the remainder is video of step-by-step lesson planning. The course documents are all downloadable so you can print them on the paper that is best for you. Text is written in 12/14...

• Instruction 9.8
  • Academic Rigor 8.4
  • Job Assistance 9.2
  • Content 10
  • Engagement 10
  • Platform 10
Barbara

The Best Value!

I investigated several TEFL programs. I decided upon TEFLPros because they came to the subject matter with a fresh approach. Being in the field themselves, Jas and Whitney bring material that is relevant and on point.
I love the fact that I could watch classrooms and their teachers implementing lesson plans. I could follow along and see how a particular activity would play out. They show you step by step how to make lesson plans and things to watch for along the way. They also have a great activity book to draw upon.
The grammar module is intense, but they were not there to teach me grammar. I should already know it. I love they way they approach each module. Even if you are a seasoned teacher, you will find something to learn from each and every section.
Their support is great. They get back to you. They care about the people taking their online course. I feel like my money was well spent.

All of the material is very thorough. I usually made mistakes on quizzes because I rushed and didn't read carefully. Read through the material after the the audio lectures. Take notes! It helps.
Alejandro

A terrific experience

What I loved about TEFLPros was their abundance of resources made available to me and their real life examples. I was able to see their teaching applied in classrooms to great effect. Their 10-Module course covered everything, and remains available to me even after completing the course. I have all of their material downloaded on my computer for my own personal reference for when I'm trying to make lesson plans and such. To top it off, the email communication with them was super quick and helpful. I loved this program, and you get what I feel is more than what you pay for. Absolutely worth it!

If you're stuck on something, revisit the material and look at the examples. The answers are there for you!
Eric

TEFLPros lives up to their high reviews and more

I'm planning to teach online and after taking the TEFLPros course, I feel really prepared. There are some elements of the course that didn't exactly apply to me (like how to set up chairs) but I don't know how you could get properly certified without knowing this stuff, basically I'm saying the course is comprehensive. The thing I really liked was how they showed me how to adapt my plans to different situations. The course has a lot of video which was another thing I liked. I get bored if I just read stacks of text so it was nice to have mixed media. I also felt like by the end of the course I knew the trainers which I wasn't expecting so that was a nice touch. It was a great thing to undertake while in lock-down, gave me some structure on the tough days. Highly recommend.

Marcus

I got a job! Great course

I'm really happy that I chose TEFLPros. I got an offer to teach online almost immediately after finishing the course which made me really happy. But more importantly, I felt confident and prepared to start teaching online. I really don't know how people can teach well without having good training because I am already using so many of the things I learned on this course.

The TEFLPros course features in-person classes which I was a little unsure about at first because my plan was to teach online, but they were great to see. The course taught me how to adapt all of my lesson plans to an online environment and I got one-on-one feedback from them. That's probably my favorite thing about my experience. They are REAL PEOPLE. I emailed so many courses when I was doing research and these guys were the only ones who didn't make me feel like I was just a sale. So thanks for that. Anyway, all around great experience and happy to be working online. If you're on the fence like I was, go for it with TEFLPros, you won't be disappointed.

Not exactly travelers, but future participants... reach out to TEFLPros directly if you have any questions, they will answer whatever you need and more. Also, get a good grammar book, they can recommend a few.
Megan

TELF Pros

I just finished the course, which was pretty enjoyable. It was interesting to read through and pull out things that were used by my past teachers throughout my life. I REALLY liked how the course was set up and it made you take one step at a time. It keeps it from being overwhelming and it sets you up to learn things in the right order. I also appreciated the examples that accompanied many of the lessons, and I'm sure I will be very thankful for the Activities book once I find a job.

Whitney has been super quick on returning emails which is great. As far as job assistance I'm not too sure how helpful their offerings are, as I've just begun looking. But the Facebook page has a lot going on.

Courtney

TEFLPros Great Value for money

Jocelyn and Whitney are both experienced teachers, who are not only well versed regarding the grammatical skills and teaching styles that are most beneficial in the classroom, they are also full of insight about specific activities that can be applied when you are an EFL teacher.

There course is very thorough and detailed and I would highly recommend it for anyone looking for accreditation to become a foreign language teacher overseas.

I am currently a teacher in Bangkok, TH thanks to the awesome job assistance offered by TEFL Pros as well!

Claire

Great course. Feeling prepared!

I was really happy with my TEFLPros experience. From my first interaction via email to the job help, I felt like they actually had a heart and soul and wanted to help me. And they did! I feel really prepared to teach online after taking the course. At first I wasn't sure if it would be the right fit, but as the Academic Coordinator Abby explained to me, a TEFL course should prepare you to teach any age, setting, group etc. It was hard for me to understand this before taking the course because I had no idea how lesson planning worked, but now I know how to adapt my lessons to any group and I'm glad I didn't fall for the "bonus online module". Actually, with TEFLPros, I watched a LOT of real classes being taught by real teachers so just having that virtual classroom experience already gives me an idea of what challenges may be presented to me. Anyway, great course, great staff, I'm ready :)

I'm not exactly a traveler but I'm a course taker. I'd say be open minded. There's a reason TEFLPros has the highest ratings. Just because they aren't flashing ads all over the place about a bonus online module doesn't mean they don't teach it. And if you have a question ASK, they were super helpful for me.
Allie

I feel ready for Japan!

I am really happy with my TEFLPros experience. The thing that made me choose them to begin with was the support I received when I had questions before registration. It was nice to talk to an actual human without having a bunch of advertising pushed in my face. I got through the course in a few weeks and I felt like I was actually prepared to plan lessons. I started a job in Japan recently and I have already put some of the things I learned to use. I had a friend that taught abroad that stressed the importance to me of having some good training before going into the classroom so I'm glad that I listened to her and chose a course that trained me, not just gave me a piece of paper. I definitely recommend this course. Arigato TEFLPros!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
This is not related to the course at all, but I went to my first onsen (Japanese hot spring spa) and it was so relaxing! So far, so good on teaching English abroad!