TEFLPros 120 Hour Online TEFL Course

ABCs in BKK
ABCs in BKK
Traditional Japanese house
Traditional Japanese house
Transportation pass makes me local!
Transportation pass makes me local!
Online TEFL Training
Online TEFL Training
Learning should be fun...simple.
Learning should be fun...simple.
Another Temple
Another Temple
Chiang Mai - MAYA Mall
Chiang Mai - MAYA Mall
Mike & GF at Temple
Mike & GF at Temple

The TEFLPros 120 Hour Online TEFL Course provides high-quality instruction, full accreditation and practical skill-building techniques with 50+ hours of real-life classroom and instructional videos. Get the best of both worlds: classroom experience with a flexible schedule.

Perks of learning with TEFLPros:
- High-Quality Instruction
- Accreditation
- Practical Skill-Building
- Time Flexibility
- Location Independence
- Affordability

• Do a free full module of our course so that you can "try before you buy". No other courses offer this transparency.
  • Gain practical skill-building in areas such as lesson planning for reading, writing, speaking and listening lessons.
  • Gain experience preparing your own classroom materials and learn how to manage difficult classroom situations.
  • Earn an intentionally recognized certification. Two certificates mailed to you upon graduation - one from TEFLPros and one from Accreditat.
  • More video content than any other online course including discussion, video slide decks, step-by-step lesson planning and 20+ hours of real EFL classes.

Try for FREE!

Try a module of the TEFLPros course absolutely free.

The short answer, yes it is appropriate for online or in-person 🙂 The long answer - A proper TEFL course should provide you with the teaching foundation to teach any age, setting or class type. Period. That’s the whole point of a TEFL course (the same for young learners, business English etc.). TEFLPros prepares you. The courses that try to upsell you on “online teaching modules” are a gimmick and...

Great question! Yes it is. Over 50 hours of course content is delivered via video - the majority of which is observation of real classes being taught. Some video is structured like a podcast with large text slides, and the remainder is video of step-by-step lesson planning. The course documents are all downloadable so you can print them on the paper that is best for you. Text is written in 12/14...

• Instruction 9.8
  • Academic Rigor 8.4
  • Job Assistance 9.1
Courtney

TEFLPros Great Value for money

Jocelyn and Whitney are both experienced teachers, who are not only well versed regarding the grammatical skills and teaching styles that are most beneficial in the classroom, they are also full of insight about specific activities that can be applied when you are an EFL teacher.

There course is very thorough and detailed and I would highly recommend it for anyone looking for accreditation to become a foreign language teacher overseas.

I am currently a teacher in Bangkok, TH thanks to the awesome job assistance offered by TEFL Pros as well!

Claire

Great course. Feeling prepared!

I was really happy with my TEFLPros experience. From my first interaction via email to the job help, I felt like they actually had a heart and soul and wanted to help me. And they did! I feel really prepared to teach online after taking the course. At first I wasn't sure if it would be the right fit, but as the Academic Coordinator Abby explained to me, a TEFL course should prepare you to teach any age, setting, group etc. It was hard for me to understand this before taking the course because I had no idea how lesson planning worked, but now I know how to adapt my lessons to any group and I'm glad I didn't fall for the "bonus online module". Actually, with TEFLPros, I watched a LOT of real classes being taught by real teachers so just having that virtual classroom experience already gives me an idea of what challenges may be presented to me. Anyway, great course, great staff, I'm ready :)

I'm not exactly a traveler but I'm a course taker. I'd say be open minded. There's a reason TEFLPros has the highest ratings. Just because they aren't flashing ads all over the place about a bonus online module doesn't mean they don't teach it. And if you have a question ASK, they were super helpful for me.
Allie

I feel ready for Japan!

I am really happy with my TEFLPros experience. The thing that made me choose them to begin with was the support I received when I had questions before registration. It was nice to talk to an actual human without having a bunch of advertising pushed in my face. I got through the course in a few weeks and I felt like I was actually prepared to plan lessons. I started a job in Japan recently and I have already put some of the things I learned to use. I had a friend that taught abroad that stressed the importance to me of having some good training before going into the classroom so I'm glad that I listened to her and chose a course that trained me, not just gave me a piece of paper. I definitely recommend this course. Arigato TEFLPros!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
This is not related to the course at all, but I went to my first onsen (Japanese hot spring spa) and it was so relaxing! So far, so good on teaching English abroad!
Brandon

Great course all around

I just shared my experience on another review site too because it was a really good one. I'm pretty skeptical of online TEFL courses (my school paid for this) but TEFLPros must be different from the rest. It was great, probably even better than what I would have gotten in-person in many ways. They don't have an in-person observation component but rather give you a ton of video, like more than 15 hours I think, to observe via your course portal. You also have to plan lessons and then they give you feedback on them. And it's not like you're flying blind on the lesson planning, they walk you through the whole thing. The course is organized and easy to follow. I had one tech issue (easily resolved by clearing cookies on my computer) and their customer service was prompt and efficient. I really enjoyed it guys, thanks so much.

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
It was a positive surprise. I was surprised how good an online course could be, but again, I don't think this is the norm.
Lana

Ready for Vietnam!

I did this course because of all the great reviews I read and i had the same experience. Online courses aren't really my thing but this one was really good. I needed the certification to go teach in Vietnam later this year. I definitely feel prepared to be in the classroom. Before taking the course I had no idea how to lesson plan, I mean I know how to speak English fluently but I didn't realize how different it is to plan a lesson. For this course, I had to plan several lessons and they were all reviewed one-on-one so I knew that I was getting real support, that meant a lot to me since I am totally new to all of this. I have a friend in Vietnam so I didn't really need job assistance from TEFLPros but I'm sure that if I did, it would have been great considering how hands-on they were for other parts of my training. I can't wait to start teaching!

Andrew

TEFLPros was a great help

TEFL certification was a requirement for most of the jobs I was looking at so I did some research and found TEFLPros. I was really happy with everything that was presented on the course. I was a total beginner, basically all I can do is speak English but I had no idea how to teach it. This course really helped me understand how to plan proper lessons. I learn by seeing/doing and the thing I really liked was the video component. I'm not sure how many hours of observed classes there were, but it was a LOT, probably more than what I would have observed in person. I also had to write lesson plans in order to pass the course. I'd recommend the course for anyone who wants to feel prepared to teach. Now I know how to plan lessons, handle the major grammar points and do some classroom management. Highly recommended.

Joanie

Woo hoo! I can teach abroad :)

Today is my birthday and my favorite present was my TEFLPros course passing email! Haha. But seriously, I enjoyed every minute of this course. It challenged me but I also felt like I was being fully supported by the course itself but also the TEFLPros staff. Because it's not a big mega-TEFL operation like other courses, they are able to support you individually and I really liked that. But if you're someone who likes to go it alone, you can totally do that too. What I really liked about the course was that it felt like I had real teachers. I kinda live in the middle of nowhere so going to an actual classroom was basically impossible for me. But I wanted something that felt personal and was good quality. These ladies nailed it. I don't know how to explain it, but it feels like I really know the instructors on the course even though it was all online. That's pretty cool! I also got personal congrats emails from the co-owners which really meant a lot to me after learning from them for the whole course. So happy I chose this course and so excited to start teaching abroad :) :) :)

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
I knew the course was advertised as being like an in-person course but online but I didn't really understand how that was possible. Well, it is!
Gwen

Life-changing experience

Such an awesome experience! Didn’t expect to get much out of this but boy was I wrong. It was so informative and inspirational. I have already recommended this course to other friends and colleagues so they have the opportunity for the experience I did. The instructors were helpful and answered all of my questions from a simple question to the more intricate ones. While the course was challenging it was challenging in the best way and pushed me each and every day. The best thing about it was how inspired I felt to be a good teacher after taking it. I felt really prepared to help other people learn English and that was important to me. Every module had interesting new content that kept me engaged. I’m teaching in Bali and they helped me get my resume all ready to go so I could get my dream job.