TEFLPros 120 Hour Online TEFL Course

The TEFLPros 120 Hour Online TEFL Course provides high-quality instruction, full accreditation and practical skill-building techniques with 50+ hours of real-life classroom and instructional videos. Get the best of both worlds: classroom experience with a flexible schedule.

Perks of learning with TEFLPros:
- High-Quality Instruction
- Accreditation
- Practical Skill-Building
- Time Flexibility
- Location Independence
- Affordability

• Do a free full module of our course so that you can "try before you buy". No other courses offer this transparency - www.teflproscourse.com
  • Gain practical skill-building in areas such as lesson planning for reading, writing, speaking and listening lessons
  • Gain experience preparing your own classroom materials and learn how to manage difficult classroom situations
  • Earn an intentionally recognized certification. Two certificates mailed to you upon graduation - one from TEFLPros and one from Accreditat
  • More video content than any other online course including discussion, video slide decks, step-by-step lesson planning and 20+ hours of real EFL classes

• Instruction 9.8
  • Difficulty 7.3
  • Job Assistance 9.4
Alexis

Wow, What a Great Program!

Having gone through a formal undergraduate and graduate degree program here in the U.S., I thought I had it all. However, recently I've realized that sitting at a desk all day and working for corporate America was not the right path for me. I started exploring other options and really trying to decide on what will make me happy and how I want to live my life. This course through TEFLPros has opened many more doors for me and has given me the chance to pursue other opportunities and find my true passion in helping others and exploring other cultures.

The training was superb, with very thoughtful and fun instructional videos. This did not feel like a typical online learning course where it's hard to push through the robotic-sounding lectures. I felt a connection with the instructors and the students and it made me feel like I was part of a community. I am so excited to continue to connect with the amazing people you can meet, both other instructors and students!

TEFLPros also does an excellent job of supporting us through the job search once finished with the program. I felt like I had put my trust in the right program because the support and resources available even after I finished was unexpected and very much appreciated!

Joseph

You gotta spend money to make money

The greatest investment one can ever make is in oneself. This course is exactly that! I love the fact that it is flexible and there are no scary deadlines like most other online courses which is great because I was easily able to study around what is sometimes a busy work schedule so the learn at your own pace system really suited my needs. Everybody learns in different ways and this course is excellent for recognising and addressing this. In the end I would say it was a fun and enlightening experience and I’ve come through to the other side feeling confident and ready and that feeling is priceless. Definitely worth every penny.

The layout of the site was really easy to navigate and the course content was fantastic, I really love the amount of videos there are because nowadays I feel like that is the best way for the information to stay in my head. The only thing I can think of to improve it is what if there was a recommend a friend discount because I know I will definitely be recommending this to my friends.
Ein Student

Totally dope!

The lesson is absolutely practical! The instructors have been very helpful and supporting. As I am a public school student, English is not my first language and not my second either. The lessons have taught me a lot! They even point out the common mistakes people usually make for vocabularies with similar meanings. Right now I am in the United States and I can travel freely without any language boundary. It also allows me to teach and help other people improve their English based on the resources I received from the videos. The course is totally worth it! You're definitely missing out if you don't buy it!

Gary

Best Move I Ever Made

Taking this course changed my life! I changed careers and wanted to see the world. This course gave me all of the necessary information and tools that I needed to start teaching abroad. They were so helpful, they were quick to answer my questions, even after graduating the program. I have since been all over Europe, and am now looking towards my dream of teaching English in South America. I feel like yhe opertunities are endless and i get to choose where I want to be. I would recommend this program to anyone! Awesome experience!

Archer

The Game Changer

English isn't my first language, so the challenges of learning and teaching English is to be expected. Initially, I was quite confident in my proficiency, later I found out that there's so much more I need to learn. The skills I've learned from this course is an eye-opener, it helps me understand more of the fundamentals of English, the advanced parts, and how to pass it on to others. Overall the staffs were really nice and the things I've learned is definitely worth the money.
It truly is the Game Changer

Jessica

Great course!

This course felt very personal and was a good value for the price! I found the content interesting and learned a lot. I looked at other courses before choosing this one and I liked the content of this course and found it to have the best information and overall value. The staff is helpful with answering questions and I would definitely recommend the course. Thanks for helping me achieve my goal!

Vinnie

Great Certification for Working Abroad!!!

Thanks to Teflpros, I've worked in Tokyo and currently in sunny Bangkok. I couldn't imagine another way to find work so easily in a foreign country since there is always a need for qualified English teachers.

After shopping around, I hesitantly took the plunge with Teflpros and I'm happy I did. It's not easy to see the benefits of this particular course before taking it but now I know. Teflpros really supported me through the entire process including helping with finding a job and providing what I know now as practical daily used teaching skills instead of just boring theory.

The luxury of taking the course from home was great but more importantly the videos didn't feel robotic. I felt like they were real humans with obvious real teaching experience instructing me.

I see now, the course was a great value for money since teaching wages, especially in Bangkok are incredible. The course paid for itself immediately and now I have certification that I can carry around anywhere in the world where English instructors are valued!!!

After completing the course, I sent direct feedback to Teflpros administrators.
Abby

Great quality and value

This program was very comprehensive and was a great quality. I liked the convenience of completing the course on my own time while still working full time. The course was affordable compared to other programs i considered and was a great value. This program gave me the tools necessary to get my dream job abroad and helped connect me with teaching opportunities. I felt very supported through the entire process with TEFLPros and would recommend them to anyone looking to teach abroad.

Joe

From training to securing a job

I had a really great experience with TEFLPros from signing up all the way up to securing a job.
I shopped around for quite a while to find the best TEFL training out there and finally went for TEFLPros due to all the added extras and the fact that I could try the course out. The full course was really everything that I had hoped for.
What's more, during the course they supported me when I was looking for a job which I hadn't expected but welcomed with open arms. I then managed to secure a job in Thailand which was my first choice.
Thanks!

I can't see any improvements.
Heidi

Satisfied Customer!

With so many options out there, I wasn’t sure what was best for me. Until I stumbled across TEFLPros. They answered all my questions prior to signing up for the course and made me feel comfortable with my decision.
The course is challenging and helped me to get prepared. I received support to find a job and couldn’t be happier with my decision to use TEFLPros. Definitely worth the investment!

Can’t think of anything
Mina

This is the bomb

I spent a year living in Thailand and the TEFLPros course helped me feel prepared to teach in the classroom. I am only 20 years old, so I don't have much professional experience, but this course helped me be prepared and taught me so much . They are also incredibly supportive with job advice and connections. I would definitely suggest this course to any of my friends! Good luck pursuing your dream of teaching abroad!

Georgia

Really Great Course

I had tried one other TEFL course before TEFLPros and I found it bland and too technical. TEFLPros was engaging, and made each course interesting and interactive rather than just being lectured at. The videos were really useful and having sample lesson plans from other teachers was invaluable to helping me create my own lessons. By the end of the course you have a complete portfolio to bring on job interviews!

Meghan

Your ticket to travel, adventure and most importantly helping people awaits

I always knew I wanted to work in International Development in some capacity, but didn't know how to get my footing. TEFLPros was my gateway to various positions in West Africa and India as a Nutrition and Social Behavior Change Specialist with several non-government organizations. The courses are clear, concise and fun! I also spoke with several very kind and knowledgeable course representatives throughout my training who helped further guide me when I had specific questions. Some may think TEFLPros is only for people who want to become traditional teachers; however, this course gave me great facilitation skills that have helped me work with community support groups, government representatives, US diplomats and UN counterparts. Thanks TEFLPros for helping me be a more effective leader in international development!

I'd love to talk with other development workers who have also completed the program
Andrew

120 hours +/- Time well spent!

A high value course designed to meet and often succeed your expectations from an on-line perspective.
The quality of product and feedback stand this course apart from other’s I have experienced.
Your time and commitment will be rewarded by participation, and better prepare you for the importance of teaching in a formal or informal setting.
Over the years I have often worked without a formal lesson plan, despite being instructed to do so. This course discusses planning and inputs which validate your position in a learning environment, ensuring a well delivered and controlled delivery.
Do not underestimate the work required and consider the student at every step...this course covers these points in detail. My personal advice is you need the student to believe in you and from this their learning experience is enhanced. It’s all about the learner.

I have completed feedback in the past directly to TeflPros.
Mike

TEFLPros Get it Right

I already tried to complete an online TEFL course once in 2016 - it turned out to be just a wall-of-text, seemingly copy & pasted from other resources, and then a multiple-choice quiz at the end of each module, with no further assistance or guidance beyond that. I ended up not completing that course.

Then I wanted to try again, and Whitney from TEFLPros had reached out to me via a Facebook post where I was looking for a better course, and she explained it would not be the same experience with this one. At this point I wasn't expecting much, but I decided to give it a go and as I started the course it was immediately apparent that it was a cut above what I had already experienced.

Throughout the course - which is delivered using the three types of learning; visual, auditory, and kinesthetic - you get a very personal touch directly from Whitney and Jocelyn that guide you through the entire process; explaining using some great anecdotes from their own experiences and using real-world examples. Each module caters to these learning areas with a dedicated video, a worksheet to complete, warm-up exercises, and finally (and very usefully) REAL demo lessons from teachers with real students. It teaches you the importance of making a lesson plan, and how to go about making a strong, structured and successful template for each different type of lesson.

I ended up completing the course in good time, and really felt like I learned something useful and wasn't just learning to pass an exam - if you know what I mean. The course gave me a good insight into actually teaching English, how to prepare, and offered great advice for my first position of which I started towards the back-end of 2017 after moving to Thailand in May. As of writing this review, I'm teaching students in a 1-on-1 fashion for a reputable language school here in Chiang Mai, and I'm looking at possibly applying for a full-time teaching position at a larger school to fulfil my dream of being able to live in Thailand for longer.

I can honestly say that without the TEFLPros course, none of this would have been possible for me, as the certificate is invaluable to secure a teaching position here in Thailand (and many other countries). If it worked for me, it can work for you too.

I already provided feedback to TEFLPros directly after completion of the course - there were some minor issues with layout on the Word documents (due to older version compatibility and such), and some small issues with the website layout, but nothing that was detrimental to the actual course content.

About TEFLPros

By combining high-quality instruction, full accreditation and practical skill-building techniques with dozens of real-life classroom and instructional videos, TEFLPros brings real value to an online education. 17 hours of in-classroom video in...