The Best Time of My Life

Fun: 10
Value: 10
Safety: 10
Review

Irish Gap Year was one of the most valuable and amazing experiences I have had. In a time where there were so many uncertainties due to COVID-19, IGY was able to work around all the hurdles and issues to create a life-changing time in my life. The views from Bundrowes (the house we lived in) never failed to amaze me, and the sunsets were one of my favorite things. Even though I had never surfed before, I quickly learned how thanks to the amazing leaders, Sarah and Niall. All of our group would surf together and then watch the sunset over the horizon. Another thing that I really enjoyed was our trips. Although we were not able to travel after level 5 began, we did manage to go to Galway. We got to walk all around the city, and then we cooked dinner all together at the hostel. There are so many moments that I will cherish forever, and I highly recommend participating in IGY; you will not regret it.

Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2020
Media
Photo Upload
Your subscription level does not give you access to respond to critical reviews (any review rated 6 or lower). If you would like to do so please contact our sales team to upgrade your account.