Interning with a Creative Agency in Berlin through ArtBound Initiative

Fun: 7
Housing: 7
Safety: 9
Review

ArtBound Initiative were very supportive throughout the whole journey. Initially, the preparatory work really set me up to obtain such a cool internship, and the CEO, Laura, was there to provide great mentorship, guidance and positive energy.

When arriving in Berlin, Program Coordinator, Jana, was quick to organise meet-ups, allowing me to somewhat establish myself comfortably in Berlin.

Overall, ArtBound Initiative were great to have by my side.

I think this internship will impact my career in the sense of having a better definition of what I want to strive for in terms of design specialisation. It’s also made a positive impact by having the opportunity to upskill with different design softwares. Along with being able to participate in and understand the operations of a creative agency - equipping me with the communication skills and knowledge needed if I were to work for one in the future.

Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2020
Your subscription level does not give you access to respond to critical reviews (any review rated 6 or lower). If you would like to do so please contact our sales team to upgrade your account.