Adjusting

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

I had never lived in an apartment before, so adjusting to 5 new roommates instead of one was different.
Also, the walk from Thomond to most of my classes took some time to get used to. I'm convinced anyone who goes here will come back with a nice set of legs, because you'll be running to class if you leave too late.
However, the student life and community feeling is amazing. Every Friday it feels as though your whole abroad family is waiting for you out at one of the pubs and you all enjoy your company for the night.
Along with organized International Nights, the abroad team at Limerick was absolutely accommodating for any occasion and was very enthusiastic about getting students out from the University and around Ireland (there were trips for us every weekend to go on if we wanted!)
Overall, this was the most amazing experience of my life.

Honestly, I don't believe there's much else for CIS to do. I felt prepared before I left, and any uneasiness or uncertainty came from my own nervousness. Katie and Kelli were AMAZING in ANY question or help I needed and there's nothing to criticize about either of them or the program :)
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would