Our Semester in Limerick program offers state-of-the art facilities, great housing options, and classes with Irish students so you can immerse yourself in the local culture. You’ll study at the University of Limerick, a progressive university where you can take courses in diverse fields. After class, you can head into the city of Limerick to explore its castle, stroll along the River Shannon, or listen to traditional music. On the weekends, Semester in Limerick students take advantage of travel opportunities throughout Ireland, the UK, and Europe. The affordability of this program will allow you to see it all!
- Affordable option to study in a tranquil part of Ireland
- Study opportunities alongside Irish students while learning about Irish culture
- Diverse course offerings at an academically rigorous university
- The University of Limerick Buddy Program orients you to Ireland
- Chance to earn the President's Volunteer Award at UL by volunteering in the local community
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.