From West Virginia to the Czech Republic

Fun: 10
Housing: 10
Safety: 9
Review

The night before I left for Prague I thought that I had made the wrong choice. It was my first time traveling outside of the US and I thought that I was going to be dumped into a city in a terrible apartment with no real understanding of the language or public transportation (where I live "public transportation" isn't really a thing, we're too small of a town). I WAS WRONG. Panrimo made sure that I wasn't just dumped completely outside of of my comfort zone but at the same time allowed me to develop my own skills and independence. They ensured that I was in a safe neighborhood and introduced me to Sam and Filip - locals who took our group on fun excursions and made sure to help answer any of our questions. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or a better group to have help me find my place within the fairy tale city of Prague. I would suggest that if this is your first time traveling to a foreign country to chose Panrimo because of their excellent care and staff.

Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Your subscription level does not give you access to respond to critical reviews (any review rated 6 or lower). If you would like to do so please contact our sales team to upgrade your account.