My Lovely London

Fun: 10
Housing: 10
Safety: 8
Review

I was never one of those students who dreamed of studying abroad. In fact, it was never part of the plan. But I'm always looking for a good adventure and I was inspired by some of the stories I heard from my friends and mentors, who eagerly encouraged me to apply to study abroad. And, you know what they say, the rest is history. With a little bit of luck, good fortune, and determination, I took the plunge and headed to London.
Five months after my plane touched down at Heathrow, I'd be lying if I said that my study abroad experience with IES Abroad and University College London (UCL) was anything shy of fantastic; almost too good to be true. London is truly a world class city. Whether I decided to take a walk through Covent Garden, visit the Kensington gardens, or strike up a conversation over a pint at the corner pub, I was sure to have a good time. My academics were also excellent. My professors were inspiring and my lectures were captivating and genuinely rooted in research, which I loved. I lived on UCL's main campus in dorms, which were perfectly located; I strolled past the British Museum on my way to class.
I fell head-over-heels in love with London and I made some wonderful friends who I am sure to keep in touch with. Take the plunge, just like me, and study abroad - you won't regret it!

Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Your subscription level does not give you access to respond to critical reviews (any review rated 6 or lower). If you would like to do so please contact our sales team to upgrade your account.