IES Abroad London Direct Enrollment – City, University of London

A group poses for a photo
A group poses for a photo
Students visiting Stone Henge
Students visiting Stone Henge

There is something irresistible about London. Maybe it’s the sights like Big Ben or the Tower Bridge that already feel familiar. Or the international character that is evident in every neighborhood, where people of different cultural, ethnic, and socio-economic backgrounds live and work together. Whatever it is that has drawn you to London, don’t look back now—London awaits!

As an urban university with a strong international community, City, University of London (City), offers a wide range of academic options and close ties to London’s main financial district. City’s academic roots in industry and technology indicate its modern commitment to such disciplines as Business and Finance.

Enroll in courses from a variety of disciplines alongside British and international students. IES Abroad London is dedicated to enhancing your study abroad experience with superior student services and opportunities to fully experience life in London.

IES Abroad Scholarships
IES Abroad Scholarships and Financial Aid

As far as we're concerned, financial limitations shouldn't prevent you from studying abroad with us. That's why we offer more than $5 million in scholarships and aid.

$500 - $5,000

Troy

London Calling

In general, my experience abroad with IES was nothing short of fantastic. The housing situation was great and conveniently located. The academic program did not disappoint and the staff were not only warm and welcoming, but were able to help me out with a family emergency while abroad. I highly recommend IES for anyone considering studying abroad. You will not regret it.

A Quick Message from the Go Overseas Team: Hi there, prospective traveler! This IES Abroad review for "IES Abroad Direct Enrollment - City, University of London" was submitted before we increased our character limit for reviews. Just wanted to let you all know that we're looking forward to offering you even more reviewer content to help you make the most informed decisions about your next adventure.

If I had to change one thing, it would be the housing setup. While the rooms were clean and very modern, they were incredibly tiny for two people to be living in them. I suggest that IES look into either bigger housing, or more chances for students to have singles.
jmarissab

Life-changing Experience

The time that I spent at City University London with IES in the fall semester of 2011 was perhaps the most important thing that I would ever do. It was an introduction into the rest of my life. I have moved back to London (hopefully permanently) to study for my masters degree. Without IES I might never have realised that this is where I want to spend the rest of my life. City is one of the most incredible places I have ever been. The staff on sight are amazing, and the support I received from the friends that I met, the staff at City, the Students' Union and the IES staff are the happiest memories that I have.
Thank you IES for this opportunity of a lifetime!

Message from Go Overseas: Hi there! This IES Abroad review was submitted before we increased our character limit for reviews. Just wanted to let you all know.

I would hope that those who opt for the Spring semester would be able to live closer to the uni. The friends that I made who were full-time undergraduates were incredible people that I would not have had the opportunity to meet if I had not lived in halls.