1. When you travel internationally it is always nice to make new friends. When you travel to Imire you make friends for life and they become your family away from home.
2. You get more interaction with elephants and rhinos than people who spend thousands on safaris. You also feel like you can really make a difference by being a volunteer.
3. Imire really cares and values their volunteers. The Imire team goes out of their way to not only accommodate the needs of their volunteers but goes above and beyond - way above and beyond and removes any stress and makes you happy!
4. The food is good with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables.
5. I felt very safe.
6. The people at Imire are amazing! Imire is blessed to have such a wonderful team. I have so many wonderful things to say about Mike, Bright, Mr Brown, the elephant handlers, Jane on pre-trip help. I am so thankful for Mike as our house host - he was perfect. He really makes the experience great for all the volunteers.
I have travelled to 35 counties and this is the first place I want to go again and again. It tops Thailand and Australia and that is hard to do!