So Worth It

Fun: 9
Housing: 10
Safety: 10
Review

So I had never traveled out of the country before, but there I was, living in an apartment with three Spanish speaking roommates on the busiest street in the city when it comes to nightlife. When I was not in class, I would either be enjoying the food from some of the local restaurants or laying out on the beach wondering what I had done to deserve such a wonderful experience. La Coruna, Spain is a wonderful city with a great nightlife, sunny beaches, phenomenal food, and a welcoming culture. There is a coffee shop/bar that I would go to almost everyday and I ended up becoming relatively good friends with the staff. Since I was alone there for periods of time, it was great to be able to go to a place to grab a coffee or a beer and talk to someone. My time abroad there has been one of the most unique and defining experiences of my life and I look forward to being able to return there someday.

Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2015
Your subscription level does not give you access to respond to critical reviews (any review rated 6 or lower). If you would like to do so please contact our sales team to upgrade your account.