CCSA Winter Study Program in Sydney, Australia

Study Abroad in Australia with CCSA as your guide!
Study Abroad in Australia with CCSA as your guide!

Looking for an awesome adventure between semesters this year? Cooperative Center for Study Abroad offers this program to study in the winter in Australia. Explore this amazing country with other CCSA students and learn about the culture, flora and wildlife along the way. Check out the CCSA website for more details on this 2-week experience of a lifetime!

kweg83

Earn school credit in Australia over winter break

I always knew I wanted to go to study abroad but I wanted to ease myself in slowly. When I found a 2-week winter break program to Australia, I immediately signed up! During this travel study, my group of fellow students, along with our professor, traveled to the Daintree Rainforest, Cairns and Sydney. In each place, we were able to have class and then take part in hands-on assignments. My favorite was during our time in the Great Barrier Reef where our snorkeling adventures were part of a class assignment to identify fish and other marine life. I recommend this experience to anyone who wants to do a shorter study abroad or who does not want to miss an entire term of school.

About Cooperative Center for Studies Abroad (CCSA)

CCSA is a consortium of American colleges and universities, which offers study abroad programs and internships in English-speaking countries throughout the world. With 24 member institutions in the US, CCSA annually plans study abroad programs that...