Join Campus Abroad Programs this upcoming summer as we travel across the Pacific down to Sydney, Australia.
When students think of business on a global scale they often turn to towers of Hong Kong, exports out of China, or the stock market of London but business effects can be seen in all corners of the globe.
Our 2018 Summer Business Theme is Tourism Effects on Tropical Economies. We invite all faculty and their students to take part in these unique summer opportunities. Spaces are limited so reserve your institutions spot today!
- Students can enroll in 1 course at our partner – The University of Sydney.
- Visits will be arranged and conducted with the local Tourism Board, Port of Sydney and so much more!
- Excursions are included to Sydney Olympic Grounds, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Bondi Beach and more!
- LOCAL BUSINESS ON A GLOBAL SCALE: Tourism Effects in Sydney, Australia
- CAP staff is available by phone 24/7 in case of emergencies.