Join our Australia summer program for an amazing 4-weeks down under in one of the most ecologically diverse countries in the world.
You will get your fill of adventure with a myriad of exciting activities such as surfing, exploring the pristine white-sand beaches of Fraser Island, snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef, ocean rafting in the Whitsunday Islands, and canyoning in the Blue Mountains. Marvel at the breadth of unique wildlife you will see ranging from whales and turtles to koalas and kangaroos. Learn about Aboriginal culture and history and practice your boomerang and didgeridoo skills. Enjoy the vibrant cityscapes of Sydney, Brisbane, and Cairns.
We spend a week participating in a rewarding volunteer conservation project in Keppel Bay Islands National Park, where you will learn an enormous amount about Australia’s fascinating ecological, environmental, and socio-cultural history.
- 3-day learn to surf safari at secluded coastal national parks
- Rewarding service-learning conservation project in National Parks on the New South Wales Central Coast
- 3-day 4WD and hiking safari exploring Fraser Island National Park
- Outer-reef day trip, snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef and experiencing its immense marine diversity
- 3 nights on Magnetic Island – koalas, day hikes, beautiful beaches
Up to $1250USD off 2020 Summer Programs when booked before 15th December!
Thailand Summer Program: $4700USD
Australia Summer Program: $5100USD
New Zealand Fiji Summer Program: $5600USD
Peru Summer Program: $5100USD
Ecuador and Galapagos: $5100USD