Sign up for the Sustainable Development + Responsibility, an ESPM Summer Course that runs for two weeks. This program aims to boost your knowledge of practices, discourses, and concepts of sustainability and social responsibility in corporate strategy and modern management. You will also gain more understanding of its importance. You will learn to change and mobilize your perspective of the environment and society by identifying ways to develop socially conscious strategies.
You will attend Portuguese classes, helping you connect better with the local culture as well as obtain a wider view of sustainable view in Brazil while experiencing linguistic and socio-cultural immersion. You will take part in dialogues, discussions, and analysis of real case studies to further hone your learning.
- Gain an introduction to Brazilian sustainable development and its effect on society and businesses
- Learn about the need to create new mindsets and strategies to deal with global challenges
- Take Portuguese classes and widen your perspective of Brazil’s culture, language, and sustainable development
- Work with a group when completing exercises and practicum projects
- Develop or hone your Portuguese language skills