View Other Details
Tuition (excluding accommodation): CDN $3,000 plus tax
• Transit to and from the airport and a transit pass for events within Toronto
• Cost of social events
• Breakfast and lunch on days when classes are held
Are you ready for the new age of international commercial transactions?
Broaden your horizons and professional opportunities by learning about Canadian business law and related legal terminology.
What You’ll Learn:
• The foundations of tort and contract law as they relate to doing business with Canadians
• How businesses are formed under Canadian law
• The duties and rights of directors and shareholders
• The major laws governing Canadian business operations
• How to understand sophisticated contract language in English
• How to draft legal and business documents in Canadian legal style
- Osgoode Hall Law School is Canada’s oldest, largest and most distinguished law school
- Study in the Financial and Business Capital of Canada, Toronto
- Gain access to some of the leading minds in Canadian law and leverage their experiences to help your growth.
- Build relationships and study with professionals from around the globe right in your classroom. These could be your future friends, clients and colleagues