View Other Details
Tuition (excluding accommodation): CDN $3,000 plus tax
• Transit to and from the airport and a transit pass for events within Toronto
• Cost of social events
• Breakfast and lunch on days when classes are held
Global legal relationships are changing faster than ever.
Join this program to explore important current issues involving the rule of law and its relationship with governance, rights and national economic interests.
What You’ll Learn
• The meaning and value of the rule of law in stable and transitional societies, along with how it applies both domestically and internationally
• Main issues involved in translating domestic bankruptcy procedures to the sovereign context
Experience the City of Toronto
Join us for this exciting summer program and benefit from all that Toronto and Osgoode have to offer. While you’re here, we’ll discover some great events and attractions, including:
• Toronto Sightseeing Excursion
• Blue Jays Game
• Toronto Island
• Toronto Tour of Legal Sites of Interest and Law Firm Visit
• Niagara Falls
• Toronto Beaches Festival
• Shakespeare in High Park
• Toronto Cultural
- Osgoode Hall Law School is Canada’s oldest, largest and most distinguished law school
- Study in the Financial and Business Capital of Canada, Toronto
- Gain access to some of the leading minds in Canadian law and leverage their experiences to help your growth.
- Build relationships and study with professionals from around the globe right in your classroom. These could be your future friends, clients and colleagues