STEPWEST -- Business Essentials Study Abroad in Vancouver

STEPWEST -- Business Essentials Study Abroad in Vancouver

Stepwest’s Business Essential Program offers you the amazing opportunity to study and work in Vancouver, one of the greatest cities in the world. Through the provided course, you will be able to gain basic knowledge in a variety of areas such as management, marketing, public speaking, presentations, business communications and more. You will improve your English on a professional level and learn more about resumes and job interviews in North America. All this is done through having the program contain equal 2 parts: studying at a recognized Canadian College and also gaining work experience in Canada. By participating in this program you are really able to set yourself apart from other job seekers in the ever-constricting job market by having both Canadian work experience and higher-level Canadian education.

North America » Canada » Vancouver
Phone / Skype Interview
Language Requirement
Health Requirement
-Higher level education at a top Vancouver College or University
-Guaranteed internship in a related industry or paid casual job
-Assistance with SIN, bank, phone etc.
-Full orientation upon arrival
-Interview preparation and resume revision
-Ongoing monitoring and support throughout

SILVIA
MEXICO

My beautiful experience in Vancouver

I am Silvia from Mexico and I spent 6 months in Vancouver, Canada during my program Business Essentials with Stepwest. Everyone says that studying abroad is life-changing, and I’m here to confirm that that is totally true.
I learned so much about international marketing through my classes and my work experience in Vancouver. I was fortunate enough to start to work right after I got settled in Canada where I meet a lot of people. Vancouver is a global city, with so much to see and do, so I was always learning every step of the way. During my time in Vancouver at a Canadian College, I had the opportunity to meet also a lot of great classmates, with whom I did good friendships!! My friends are now all over the world!
The good thing about the classes is that it was way different than only english classes, we needed to do a lot of presentations, talking in public, working on our speech and how to communicate better in english. This experience made me feel way more comfortable with the language and since you have to talk the whole day, you start to know people since day one. It was way more than just going to class, listen to the teacher and leave, we all were almost teachers for a while. Everyone was there with one goal, and I can say I'm a different person now and I feel more confident!
Stepwest helped me during my whole process for me to go to Canada , since my agency put me in touch with them, I was always in touch with Carolina. Being always in contact with the same person was great, because by the time I arrived to Canada, I felt I already knew someone in Canada! I felt they cared about me, not only before arriving but during my whole stay in Canada. Now I am back to Mexico, missing Canada a lot, and I am still in contact with Stepwest. I am glad I chose my study and work experience in Canada with them.

They need to change the dynamic of program to be more practice. Not every week the same thing, sometimes can be boring.

Giorgia
Vancouver

Work and study experience in Vancouver!

My name is Giorgia, I am from Italy and I studied Communication, Marketing and Advertising in University in Rome.

My experience during my Business Essentials program in Vancouver has been great! I had experience before studying english abroad, but this time I wanted to do something different. I wanted to do a program that would allow me to get to know Canadian culture, and having the chance to work while you study has been the greatest way to do it! Plus I am also earning to cover my expenses in Vancouver.

My course in general has been really good, my classmates are from all over the world (really good nationality mix in the College) and everyone is really serious about the fact that we need to speak english all the time, so I don't speak other language than that! This has been really helpful for me to improve my level!

During my co-op I choose to do an internship in marketing, which was what I studied at University back home in Rome, Italy. I was really excited to know that I will be able to work on my field in an english speaking country and it gives the chance to learn about how to do marketing in North America. I am sure this experience will be really helpful when I am back to Italy and take back my career there!

This experience has helped me a lot to get out of my confort zone, improve my english and feel confortable speaking in english in a business setting, plus knowing cultures from all over the world. I've meet so many people from so many different cultures! and everything in the same city: Vancouver!

My experience with Stepwest was great since the very beginning, they helped me with every single step to be sure I was doing things right. When you are about to take this decision of coming all the way to Canada, you want to be sure you have someone backing you up and that you can trust, and Stepwest was like that for me. I felt home really soon, they were sure I was doing great and they still do! Of course I would recommend everyone to use their services, everyone is really young and they've had this experience before so they know what someone who is new to a country needs and wants to have! Plus they made the whole visa process super easy for me! I am really thankful to Stepwest!

We're Stepwest, Canada's leading internship and work experience provider. Whether you want to obtain higher level education at a top Vancouver college or university,operate a ski-lift at a renowned Rocky Mountain resort or improve your professional skills with an emerging marketing company in Toronto, we