View Other Details
• Guaranteed part-time job during study period (up to 20 hours per week)
• Guaranteed paid full time job in the Hospitality/ Customer Service Industry during co-op period.
• Welcome orientation at Stepwest Office in Vancouver.
• Canadian-style resume revision and Interview preparation.
• Assistance with Social Insurance Number, free bank account, cell phone, etc.
• Ongoing support for the duration of the program
• Monthly events for participants
College program Fees
Ongoing support for the duration of the program
Medical Insurance (available from CAD 2 per day), Visa and/or Work Permits Application Fees, Transportation, Food, Accommodation, Flights or Books.
Stepwest’s study and work College Programs in Vancouver offer you the amazing opportunity to work throughout your whole stay in Canada and also getting a certification of your Canadian studies.
The Program includes a period of in-class study at a top Vancouver college, and following this, you will start a period of full time work experience. Stepwest will guarantee a job in the Hospitality or Customer Service Industry since day one, as you can work part-time up to 20 hours/week during your study period.
Through the program, you will be able to gain basic knowledge in a variety of areas such as management, marketing, public speaking, presentations, business communications and more. You will improve your English on a professional level and you will gain an opportunity to develop and practice it through your work experience, getting a network of professional contacts in Canada!
- Work experience in Canada
- Study at a College in Vancouver
- Gain professional work experience abroad
- Start to work since day one in Vancouver