View Other Details
Are you keen to expand your awareness of global issues, immerse into a new culture and develop the skills to contribute to a more sustainable world?
Join our 4-week sustainable action program in Colombia to connect with the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals and, under the tutelage of industry experts and local students, gain the tools to begin an impactful community project in your own country.
You will work alongside local students in developing sustainable solutions to global issues we face. You will enjoy hands-on activities with impactful local projects working in urban gardening, reforestation, organic agriculture, Human Rights, Gender Equality and many more.
Also, experience one of the most diverse and colorful countries on the planet by enjoying cultural activities typical to Colombia like salsa dancing, graffiti workshop, cooking classes, coffee workshop, exotic fruit exhibitions and many more.
Video and Photos
- Collaborate with young people from Colombia
- Experience the world's second most biodiverse country
- Gain transferable skills highly desired by future employers
- Enjoy shared accommodation in one of Medellin's most vibrant neighborhoods
- Enjoy weekend excursions to different regions in Colombia