- Costa Rica
- Samara Beach
View Other Details
Group classes 4 hours per day, Mon-Fri.
At both campuses, Heredia and Samara Beach, we offer year-round intensive Spanish group classes in small groups (max. 6 students per class), 4 hours per day and 20 per week. Spanish classes are dynamic, fun and involve a wide variety of authentic learning activities appropriate for all learning styles and students from different cultures and ages. According to your level and the number of students enrolled you either have classes in the morning or in the afternoon at our Heredia Campus, and mostly alternate morning and afternoon at our Sámara Beach Campus.
Our private and semi-private lessons are offered during green season and during high season on a space-available basis. Intercultura´s private lessons are a great option to get some extra practice tailored to your specific needs, pace and topics of your choice. You can take single private lessons only, in the morning or in the afternoon, or add them on to our group classes.
- Beautiful Beachfront and city campuses
- Small, fun classes with university qualified professors
- Visit a tropical island, a volcano, beaches and the rainforest
- Free activities every day -- from Latin dance to cooking to yoga
- Recognized by the United Nations Global Compact
OUR SPANISH IMMERSION PROGRAMS FOR ALL AGES are designed for full Spanish immersion in real-life contexts and social interactions. We have:
* Two campus locations: Heredia City and Sámara Beach
* Comprehensive and entertaining Spanish immersion for all ages and levels
* Internationally recognized programs, year-round available
* Daily cultural activity program and excursions
* Optional homestay or student residence lodging