Graduates will have developed a general overview of Economics and Company Management, and also specific managerial and economic competencies to ensure individual activities in the fields of business, production, financing, and human resources. Graduates have knowledge of economic theory, management, and marketing, finance, accounting and taxation, quantitative methods, IT and communication technologies etc.
Graduates will be ready for independent and teamwork, they will have knowledge of quantitative methods to support their decisions, and basic statistical methods to process economic data, and also skills for effective work using modern program equipment. Graduates will be able to use their knowledge of theory and model applications in the fields of Economics and Management to create solutions to decision-making problems and organization of work in companies.
- To develop students' knowledge of economic, managerial sciences in general.
- To make the students to know fundamentals of economic processes and their influence on society.
- To teach and promote methods by which economic and managerial processes are monitored and controlled.
- To provide students with the personal skills and professional perspective for all firm's activities and decision making.
- To promote quantitative techniques to give students modern and perspective tools for decision-making support.