Study Abroad in a galaxy far, far away... Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a Padawan learner under a Master Jedi? Do you have what it takes to ride an X-Wing into the bowels of the Death Star? If your midi-chlorian count is in excess of 10,000 per cell, we encourage you to apply to this program. The Jedi Academy will carefully review your application and will be in touch with you should they decide to move forward.
- Those who submit applications using the Force will receive special consideration.
- Do NOT bring your homemade lightsaber to the Academy. It will be confiscated upon arrival.
- If you feel Episode 1 was anything other than an embarrassment to the Star Wars franchise, please do not apply.
- The Jedi Academy supports diversity. Applicants from the outer rim will be given preference.
- Successful applicants will be taller than an Ewok and shorter than a Wookie.
- Those with Sith relatives are disqualified.