View Other Details
- 100 hours (3 weeks full time, or 5 weeks part time) = US$998
- 250 hours (8 weeks full time, or 12 weeks part time) = US$1,398
- 350 hours (13 weeks full time, or 17 weeks part time) = US$1,698
- Dedicated support before, during, and after your internship
- Sourcing and securing your internship placement
- Personalization of your internship plan
- Orientation and coaching with your supervisor
- Documented portfolio of your experiential learnings
- Academic credit facilitation
- International reference letter
- Certificate of Internship Completion
Custom-built Remote Internship Manual to set your objectives and track your achievements
Personalized online orientation and coaching
Guided experiential learning course
International reference letter
Get career ready and enhance your resume with international work experience – without having to leave home. At Intern Abroad HQ, we offer affordable remote internships designed for students, graduates and young professionals who are unable to travel but still want to boost their career prospects with overseas work experience and professional coaching. Plus, you can earn academic credit at the same time and save $000s on tuition fees.
We offer 60+ remote internship programs across 20+ career fields, with host organizations in Japan, New Zealand, Spain, Italy, Ireland, Greece, Costa Rica, Tanzania, and more. Whether you’re completing your internship from the comfort of your home, in conjunction with gap year travels, or in between other studies or employment, our online internships enable you to use your spare time to gain practical cross-cultural experience and accelerate your career.
Choose to complete either 100, 250 of 350 hours of internship work, starting at just US$998.
- Choose from 61 virtual internship programs, hosted out of Europe, Asia and Africa
- Flexible scheduling with start dates available year round - our entry-level internships start at just 2 weeks duration
- Internships tailored to you – Intern for 2 to 24 weeks, with each placement customized to the intern’s academic requirements or career interests
- Receive a personal online orientation, ongoing coaching and an international reference letter
- Affordable way to earn college credit - 5 credits for only US$500!
As a remote Psychology or Social Work intern, you’ll progress your career path while making a genuine difference to the lives of people around the world. You'll liaise with local professionals, assist with case management, contribute to data research and prepare for health seminars and presentations.
Choose from 10 remote internship placements, ranging from Environmental Law out of Greece and Human Rights Advocacy out of South Africa to Legal Practice out of Spain. You'll get a unique look into justice systems around the world and work with local lawyers, attorneys and judges based in your host organization's community.
We offer two unique virtual conservation internships - Marine Ecology and Marine Mammals Research & Conservation, both hosted out of Greece. Whether you’re pursuing a career in conservation and sustainability or passionate about protecting our planet, these remote internships give you the opportunity to learn about environmental policy and sustainability.
Intern Abroad HQ offers two remote internships in the field of Education & Youth Development - Education Support and Girls Education Support, both hosted out of Tanzania. These internships allow you to gain practical educational experience, and you'll get in-depth exposure to the Tanzanian education system.
We offer 20+ unique virtual placements in this field, ranging from Journalism & Media out of Tanzania to Sports Management out of Argentina. Whether you’re interested in developing communication plans, executing marketing campaigns or assisting with public relations and media bookings, we’ll connect you with a communications internship that’s tailored to match your career aspirations as a communications professional.