Eurocentres French Language Programs in France

Eurocentres French Language Programs in France

Students wishing to improve their French language proficiency should sign up with Eurocentres this year! Language programs are offered in three distinct French locations: Paris, Amboise, and La Rochelle. General language courses are available at all three locations, along with DELF certification preparatory courses. Students attending the La Rochelle or Paris centers have the option of the unique Open Choice program, where students can choose to study at multiple locations and in multiple locations if they wish. This is an ideal option for those looking to take a gap year. For further information on the programs available in Paris, consult the Eurocentres website today!

Europe » France
French
Visa Requirement
Paris, Amboise, La Rochelle

Tania
Mexico City

My French Lessons at Paris!

Hi,

I want to share the amazing time I had in Eurocentres Paris & La Rochelle. My teachers were always very supportive and the intensive classes really lead me to learn in less than 3 months fluent French. Both locations are super nice, well located and I had the chance to share with local families their culture I made such good friends, that I actually would love to be in touch again, in the past social media wasn't too active but maybe I can search from them now :), so thanks for a wonderfull time of learning about me, the language, the culture, had lots of fun as well.

Bests

Tania Herrera

Nothing

Carlos
Mexico/Sweden

Great experience

I found Eurocentres programs to be the perfect tool for anyone learning a new language or who's intention is polishing up their skills.

Courses are very complete and personalized. The teachers are very engaged, very well prepared and throw in the occasional surprise to challenge your skills.

Overall it was an awesome experience that I already recomend to everyone I know.

1) Everything was fun, until the american groups came and we had to adapt ourselves to them, when it should've been the other way around.

In my opinion, one pays (a good sum of money) to experience the country's culture and lifestyle as a whole and it makes it boring for the rest when rules change just because a group of american kids have their own rules within the group (company) they come with and then affects the rest of the people in school.

2) I would recommend that before one makes the trip to inmerse in some other culture, that the student gets a it of a description about what he/she is about to encounter. Maybe you already do that, but back in 2004 & 2006 when I went, I saw some kids having a hard time with the culture shock.

But everything regarding Eurocentres itself is just outstanding. Great teachers, schools (the computers could be better), environment, etc.

Eurocentres offers quality language programs that are taught in countries where the target language is prominent. Schools are located in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania in sixteen different countries. The languages that are taught through Eurocentre schools include Chinese, English, French, German, Italian,