Learn French in Paris or Nice with EF International Language Campuses

Summer spots still available!

It's not too late to plan the summer adventure of a lifetime. Study for 2 weeks or stay for the whole summer. Looking for something longer? Our semester and yearlong programs start September 17th! Save $200 when you book with a friend.

Learn French with EF International Language Campuses in Paris or Nice. Our fun, interactive courses will have you learning better and faster from day one. After class, you will explore your new destination like a local, practicing French and networking with EF students from over 100 countries around the world.

At EF, you can decide when you want to study, how long you'll stay, and what you'd like to focus on. You can personalize your course with Special Interest Classes like French cooking, fashion, music, and exam prep (DELF Exam). Earn transferable college credit from the for any course 4 weeks or longer, allowing you to make the most of your time abroad.

EF’s French schools are accredited by EAQUALS and recognized by The University of Montana, our partner in education.

Live in Canada? Visit our Canadian website instead.

• Study from 2 weeks up to a full year, start any Monday.
  • Amazing locations in Paris and Nice, featuring classrooms with the the latest learning technology.
  • Top activities include Chateaux de la Loire, Disneyland Paris, Versailles, and Cannes.
  • Choose to reside with a local host family or in the EF Residence, an international dorm.
  • EF students hail from over 100 countries around the world.

• Instruction 10
Joseph

Ef Paris

I have done Ef in Costa Rica, and now Paris now! I love the school in Paris and the location is amazing! I would recommend this campus to anyone that’s trying study French! The teachers and staff are amazing people! They’re so many really good restaurants near the school as well! Ef does a really good in the way they layout the classes, and make sure your always doing okay! The student lounge is very cozy and always good place to make new friends!!

Expand the residence!
Kana

EF Paris

I absolutely love EF Paris. It has felt very welcoming from day one witn the airport transfer to the different activities provided. I have had a blast meeting a lot of different people while continuing to improve my French. I love that I have met people from so many different countries. It’s so cool I see that we all have the same goals. The staff has also been really helpful from the big things to the little things. My host family has been very inclusive with good food and good hospitality. I have felt so at home since being at this program.

Not by much.
Rayan

Paris Gap Year

my journey with EF have started about 7 months ago and since then I started the journey
I was away from home , yet I never had homesickness not because I do not miss it, but because I found a new home in EF school, New family , the best staff , the best teachers , the best administration and the best friends.
I learned a lot of new things, met a lot of new people , new cultures.

A lot of things I have been through in my life but my experience with EF with be always the most memorable.

by keep doing the same thing they always do
abdulkader

gap year in paris

Efparis is an amazing school and i want to say that hicham and matar (activity staff) are great and they have helped me so much. The director Alix is also so nice and she helps me when ever i ask for anything. the teachers are good. And again i want to thank hicham and matar they are the best. I have meet a lot of nice people from school. Alix and Sabrina are there for help. i appreciate everything. J'aime Efparis. Thank you Alix for this opportunity. merci beaucoup à tous !!

maybe we could learn more french history in class. But it's also good in class. I've learned so much from them!!
frida

My time in Paris

I was with EF paris for around 5 months, and I had a very good time:) I made a lot of friends, learned a lot of french and had a experience which i will remember for a life time. After my stay,ive decided to study here because EF gave me such a good time! I recommend EF Paris very very much; if you like to meet new people and experience something different:D Thank you, everyone at EF for this experience!!!!!

Nora

My Experience

The community that EF attracts is an eclectic bunch of curious and international students who can all relate over the shared goal of practicing French, learning about eachother's cultures, and exploring Paris and neighboring countries. I felt immediately very welcomed, and am excited to come to school everyday. The teacher's are amazing!! They're friendly, sociable, easy to joke with, and really good at making a hard language fun and easy to learn! The activity team is youthful, relatable, and very helpful for whatever your needs may be, and trust me, you're going to have some weird questions. I am so grateful I was able to come here!! I would suggest student's live in residence or their own apartement.

I think the host families could generally be improved.
valeria

La vie est belle

As long as I’ve been here I can totally say that I’ve been having the best time of my life, people in school are great, the staff is amazing there always there for you, very supportive all the time.
I also feel that I’ve learned so much French since I got here, I like the classes very much, I think they found a really creative way of teaching and by that I mean that you’re never bored in class and all that stuff.
Honestly I would say that I made the best choice by coming to this school. No doubt.

id like that the app didnt logout by itself
Ana

An Experience

I think that EF is a really great way to be a part of an international community while immersing yourself in French culture. The staff at EF really care about your experience being enjoyable and they make you feel at home. You can really see your progress in class and when talking with your host family. With EF you will have a home base in the center of the city to conquer the language and learn all about Paris.

Annika

Ma expérience

My stay at EF has so far been very great. I am staying in Paris in the semester 17/18. The school is located right in the center of Paris which is super nice. All the other students are very friendly and so far I've made many friends and feel very much at home in Paris. The thing that stands out for my is how fast you make friends, before i came i was very scared about not making friends, but all of my worries has definetly not been redemed. My french is also improving a lot and i can tell that I'm learning new things everyday.

stella

Oui Bien Sûr

My EF experience has helped me to grow in many different ways. I have matured and become much more independent during my time here. Meeting such different people from all over the world has given me a different outlook on everything and kept me open-minded. Living in the residence has given me different responsibilites by living on my own. I have made such amazing friends through EF and now know people all over the world. The staff is very friendly and makes school a very fun environment to be in. The activities they organize keep everyone involved and help you to meet everyone. Although I never studied French before coming here I feel like I have improved quite a lot. I really enjoy that the staff only speaks to us in French because it helps to immerse the students in the language and properly learn it. Overall I really love the EF program and have met people and had experiences I wouldn't trade for anything!

I personally don't think that there is anything to improve with this program. It has completely exceeded my expectations. J'adore EF!!!
rocio

La vie est belle

My experience at EF has helped me to develop abilities such as being more open-minded in terms of living with people from different countries that have different cultures and languages. Its a unique experience because you become more independant and the people from the program make you feel like home. You live many different EF moments that will stay in your heart forever. I feel like i grew as a person as well as a french student, in a few weeks i had already learnt a lot of french thanks to the teachers and staff at EF. Living in a different country as an indepedent peson has made me realise the importance of home, "home is where the heart is". It has impact in the way you look at life and the way you experience life. Before coming to Paris i wasnt really sure if i wanted to come, but once i was here i as very glad i chose to come and live this experience. I dont regret coming to EF Paris because it really is an unforgettable experience where you dont only live, but also learn, have fun, experience...

I know that squeezing my life into a suitcase and moving to another country has been one of the best decisions I've ever made. Because when you leave, when you turn your life into travel and uncertainty, you grow.
You face new challenges, you discover facets that you did not know, you are surprised and you let yourself be surprised by the world. You learn and expand your perspectives. You loosen up and, with a few lessons, you grow in humility. Evolve. You miss ... and you create memories that will no longer leave you.
From the moment you decide to leave, your life becomes a sway of emotions, of the unexpected, of learning and improvisation. The senses never sleep, and for a time you banish the word routine from your vocabulary to give way to adrenaline. New places, new customs, new challenges, new people ... The feeling of starting from scratch should frighten you, but it is addictive.

I wouldnt be able to give advice to the program in order to be imrpoved. Because to me, its a very complete program that fullfils everybody's needs. J'adore EF.
giancarlo

oooh paris

you know i did not have the idea of live in paris,the reason of why i am here was just a brainwave. but now i really can not live with out the city. the french culture is nothing easy to get used to but with the pass of the days, ef, and my host family i woke up every day as i does in my home town the only diferents are clearly the beautifull architecture of the city the uniques monuments that you can not stop waching it

Reiner

EF Paris - A hidden diamond

I was very fortunate to win a prize to the EF facility in Paris, France, this year. In the last year of my current school in Allston, Boston my ability to communicate in french was limited. Though thanks to the Educatuion First language course, I was able to improve my language skills, understand and explore the parisian culture. On the day of my arrival in the local airport; CDG, I was postively suprised when a taxi picked me up and brought me to an extremely helpful and kind host family. Until this day I exalt their dedication to providing a great experience, through them I was also able to add alot of words to my vocab which as a normal french student would have been obscure. The program is very multicultural, I was able to meet new people from all over the world and understand all sorts of different cultures. The staff is extremely nice and there is an overall authentic atmosphere in the (four story) building. It is located in the center of Paris close to Galerie Lafayette, a well known shopping center. From there you can explore the city as you are close to all the sights and interesting activites. Overall I would recommend EF Paris to anyone wants to improve their language skills, meet new people and experience all that Paris has to offer.

My experience was great, but as someone using the MyEF site for the first time, I was taken by suprise as the test timer started without warning. Either than that EF Paris is a formidable establishment.
Oliver

EF Paris

I was quite nervous walking into the EF Paris school, but any previous apprehensions I had quickly faded away upon stepping through the door. I was Immediately greeted with a big smile and an enthusiastic "Bonjour!" by a staff member who seemed to love her job a bit too much. After a brief placement test and a walk through the school we, the new students, were given a little tour of the neighborhood where the school is located. The tour culminated on the roof of the famous Galleries Lafayette, one of the largest and nicest shopping centers in Paris, so we could see a view over the city. Even after doing a lot of research and reading/watching all of the reviews I could find, I was still pleasantly surprised with EF Paris.

The school itself is very modern and chic, and it has lots of areas outside of the classroom for students to interact and practice their french. The classrooms themselves are on the smaller side, seating only about 15 students, but this makes for a better learning environment and connection with the teachers. Speaking of the teachers, they are all very passionate about teaching French and making sure you use your new found language skills as much as possible. You can also expect to develope personal relationships with your teachers. For example, I went and watched one of my teachers perform in his improve troup on a Sunday afternoon. Not only was it another way to get out and explore Paris, but it was also great French comprehension practice.

The EF staff does a good job placing students into classes that will challenge them, and my placement felt right from the start. But if you do feel as if you are placed in the wrong class, it is not difficult to switch. You can expect to speak and learn a lot of French in your time here, and if you put in the work, you should expect to leave with a much better understanding of both the French language and culture.

-Oliver Welch

The only major improvement that I can think of would be extending the lunch period.
Harrison

My Experience at EF Nice

I am from Malibu, CA, USA. I came to Nice in the beginning of 2017 to perfect my French, but also to get a little time away from everything back home. Not only is this trip a study but also a vacation. I love France, I really can't, nor do I think I ever will get enough afit. Paris is such an amazing city that I spent some time in but Nice is a very special city. This place has already made it's way into my heart and it will stay there for the rest of my life. The study experience is truely so special and amazing here at EF; I have been learning so much and meeting the best of friends and relationships that I hope I can hold for the rest of my life. I really will never be able to thank my dad for sending me on such an amazing voyage and giving me the opportunities that I have been given because of him. I am only here for another 2 and a half months but I am going to make each day count because I know when I leave, I will always be wanting to come back.

About EF International Language Campuses

The world is waiting. Learn a language abroad.

See the world, experience a new culture, and make friends from around the world as you prepare for your global future. EF's fun and interactive classes help you learn faster while living the language...