Learn French with EF International Language Campuses in Paris or Nice. Our fun, interactive courses will have you learning better and faster from day one. After class, you will explore your new destination like a local, practicing French and networking with EF students from over 100 countries around the world.
At EF, you can decide when you want to study, how long you'll stay, and what you'd like to focus on. You can personalize your course with Special Interest Classes like French cooking, fashion, music, and exam prep (DELF Exam). Earn transferable college credit from the for any course 4 weeks or longer, allowing you to make the most of your time abroad.
EF’s French schools are accredited by EAQUALS and recognized by The University of Montana, our partner in education.
- Study from 2 weeks up to a full year, start any Monday.
- Amazing locations in Paris and Nice, featuring classrooms with the the latest learning technology.
- Top activities include Chateaux de la Loire, Disneyland Paris, Versailles, and Cannes.
- Choose to reside with a local host family or in the EF Residence, an international dorm.
- EF students hail from over 100 countries around the world.
Make maximum progress during your stay abroad. Highly recommended for students who need to learn a language as quickly as possible for academic or professional reasons.
This carefully composed course of 26 weekly lessons (total tuition time of 17 hours and 20 minutes), held in the morning and afternoon, is designed to help you move up one course level every six weeks.
Combine plenty of free time abroad with 20 morning and afternoon language lessons a week (total tuition time of 13 hours and 20 minutes) – combining General Language Lessons, Project Sessions and Lecture Sessions.