Study in a famous international city, get inspired, have lots of fun, make new friends, learn more about your major, develop language skills, increase your self-confidence, and boost your CV. This can all happen in just four weeks!
The International Summer University Frankfurt is designed for international students and courses are taught entirely in English. Every year, students from around the world join us in Frankfurt to take courses on current financial and political topics, such as International Business, European Banking, or European Studies. The program also features German language classes and fun extracurricular activities to learn more about student life and German culture.
Join us in Frankfurt this summer!
- Explore German history with a weekend trip to Germany’s capital city, Berlin.
- Learn more about how the EU works with a trip to the European Parliament in Strasbourg, France.
- Make friends from around the world in our highly international summer courses.
- Gain new insights and international perspectives into your academic major.
- Experience student life and German culture in Germany’s most international city, Frankfurt am Main.