KEI Abroad in Pune, India

Come study abroad in Pune, India with the Knowledge Exchange Institute (KEI). Held at Symbiosis International University, study options include courses in the Liberal Arts, Nursing/Health Sciences, Economics, Management, Law, Media & Communication, Design, Computer Studies, Research, and Technology disciplines.

Share a dorm room on campus with Indian, International or American students. Explore the evolution of Indian culture in Pune, where old traditions are mixed with one of the fastest growing cities in all of India. With diversity and culture unmatched anywhere else on the planet, India is an amazing country to study and live abroad in. Check out KEI's website today for all of the details!

richard

Once in a lifetime

Studying abroad in India was one of the greatest decisions I’ve ever made. I learned so much both inside and outside of the classroom. While at Symbiosis University, I took Religion and Rebellion, Development Economics, Hindi (language), and Contemporary India (history). My favorite parts from the classroom experience were the unique personalities of the students and professors, as well as the implementation of the Indian culture into each lesson. One example of a unique personality was my professor who did not own a cell phone or a watch, so he would check the position of the sun in the sky to determine the time. Outside of the classroom I had the pleasure of talking with people about their life experiences, religious beliefs, and cultural history. I also had an opportunity to travel extensively throughout the subcontinent on the weekends. Overall, my experience challenged me to get out of my comfort zone and become more independent.

About KEI Abroad

Founded in 1997, The Knowledge Exchange Institute (KEI) believed that studying abroad with discipline-specific studies and professional development goals would better enhance the traditional cultural exchange and liberal arts approach. KEI's programs...