Entrepreneurship & Innovation Summer Program at Ben-Gurion University

This four-week program offers a unique academic and entrepreneurial experience to international students from all backgrounds, and enables them to gain practical tools, knowledge, and the opportunity to broaden their professional network. The program focuses on the hi-tech ecosystem, providing an understanding of startups, the fundamentals of entrepreneurship, leadership, innovation and more.

As a participant, you will enhance your career with the following skills and experiences:

Hands-on experience conceptualizing a technological venture
Conducting market surveys and formulating strategies
Presenting a Start-up Pitch and getting feedback from investors and professionals
Expanding your professional network through face-to-face meetings with business leaders in Israel, including leading figures from multinational companies, venture capitalists, investors and successful entrepreneurs.

Hannah

I Would Do It Again

This program gave you an insider's eye into the highly innovative business world we live in. I met some extremely successful entrepreneurs, VCs, and specialists. I enjoyed the beauty of this culture and all the knowledge they had to offer. I came to fall in love with another country through this experience!

The classes were very informational. I took one of favorite classes in my college career thus far, while participating in this program. You learn to be a leader in the circles you interact in.

Touring Google's campus in Tel Aviv, along with snorkeling in Eilat were some of the highlights of my trip!

Highlighting the different business, organizations, and people you will be visiting and meeting. Featuring the talent that you will come in contact with via this program.