View Other Details
Startup Weekend fee: 6000 yen (approximately 55 USD or 45 Euros)
The fees stated above only cover the costs involved in running KS³ such as the honorariums for the lecturers and materials for the workshops. Much of the cost is covered through partnerships, but we want you to contribute to running the program as well.
The fees stated above DO NOT include housing, food, daily expenses and travel to and from Kyoto.
Kyoto Startup Summer School is a two-week intensive program that brings together future change makers with established entrepreneurs, practitioners, and academics. KS³ offers hands-on learning experiences on a broad range of startup topics that provide the necessary knowledge and skills to build a successful startup.
Since it's inception in 2016, over 100 people from 26 countries have been involved in Kyoto Startup Summer School, the most international program of its kind in Japan. Come join our community of innovators in the intense two-week program that brings together world-class entrepreneurs and educators.
- WORKSHOPS & LECTURES - Learn the different startup skills and gain the necessary entrepreneurial mindsets.
- STARTUP WEEKEND - Super intense 54 hours to start your entrepreneurial journey with local members.
- COMPANY VISITS - Check out the high tech companies and startups in the Kyoto region.
- MIXERS - Interactive sessions with trailblazing entrepreneurs.
- PANEL DISCUSSIONS - Discussions and conversations with some of the most interesting people in the industry.