In just 2 months, you will gain the skills to start or advance your career in marketing. Learn from UC Berkeley instructors and Silicon Valley experts at a top-ranked global university. This fast-paced, full-time program allows you to quickly gain the practical, hands-on marketing knowledge that will help you succeed.
Gain a competitive advantage as you enter the workforce or aspire for that promotion. Everything you learn can be put to use in the workplace immediately.
Weeks 1–2: Marketing Analytics Tools and Technologies
Weeks 3–4: Social Media Marketing Strategies
Weeks 5–6: Marketing Data Visualization
Weeks 7–8: Managing Product and Go-to-Market Strategies
Lead instructor Rinoti Amin is a senior marketing professional with a deep passion for growing marketing functions, including PayPal's Digital Marketing Strategy function for the International region
- Learn Live Online: Access classroom-style interactive learning from anywhere in the world! Attend scheduled online sessions with your instructor and classmates in addition to completing your coursework.
- Intensive Curriculum: Attend 3 hours of online classes and workshops each day, Monday–Friday. Earn 8 academic credits (120 hours of instruction total).
- Real-World Experience: Work on an Applied Study Project to solve marketing challenges in a real business case with your group.
- Academic Excellence: Learn at a top-ranked global public university.
- Capstone Project: Build your portfolio with a real-world capstone project that you complete as you progress through the course.