RECRUITING FOR 2021
Learn French or Arabic in Morocco or Spanish in Ecuador! In this 8-week program, take 2 hours of one-on-one language classes each week with an experienced teacher who lives in your host country. Deepen your language skills and learn about the context surrounding communication styles, the details of local cuisine, and so much more with in-depth Cultural Workshops led by your local Kaya Country Director. It doesn't end there, because we will also match you with a Local Buddy and provide you with a list of prompts to help you engage in informal chats each week. This will allow for more natural language and cultural exchange, and all of these experiences combine for a deep, multi-layered language experience.
No matter your age or stage in life, these skills, connections and knowledge have the potential to enrich your life and career. We hope you'll consider Kaya for a well-rounded learning experience!
- Advising support from Kaya every step of the way from the application process onward
- 2 hours/week of one-on-one language classes over the course of your 8-week program
- Weekly Cultural Workshops with your Country Director to attend live or watch later (1-2 hours/workshop)
- Weekly Local Buddy Chats for informal language and culture exchange
- A discussion forum for you to connect with other students and learners