“Learn Russian in the EU” designed this semester-long virtual study abroad program for university students and working professionals who look for developing proficiency in Russian.
The program focuses on advance in comprehension, speaking, active vocabulary development, and cultural understanding. The program includes intensive Russian language course, individual grammar tutoring, individual peer communication tutors, and interactive virtual excursions.
The program will run at two levels:
- Second year, for students with at least one full year of Russian study prior the program;
- Third year, for students with two years or more of Russian study prior the program.
This program is not for university credits. However, the credits may be awarded by the home university under some conditions. Please contact your Russian Department and Study Abroad advisor.
- Synchronous online instruction using Zoom
- All courses taught in Russian, though some instructors are fluent English speakers
- Online group size will not exceed 6 students
- Interactive virtual excursions
- One-on-one peer communication practice