Affordable Virtual Maymester and Junemester from Spain

Join us in May in one of our 6 Spanish language courses or our Digital Skillls for future Global Teachers course taught in English. In June, we will offer 5 different classes in communications, international finance, cinema, literature and history. Each course is 3 U.S. credits, includes both synchronous and asynchronous sessions via Blackboard, is 4 weeks in length and is taught by dynamic professors with ample experience teaching international students.

Program Highlights
  • Professors with ample experience teaching international undergraduate students
  • A perfect way to gain insight into Spanish culture without leaving your hometown
  • An affordable way to add a new experience to your CV
  • Meet students (virtually) from all over!

About Pablo de Olavide University

• Content 10
  • Engagement 10
  • Platform 10
Lindsey

Amazing Professor with Engaging Course Content!

When I was not going to be able to study abroad on-site in Spain, I still wanted to get the most of my final semester in college even if it was virtual. And my professor at UPO exceeded all of my expectations of what virtual abroad could be. He was consistently engaging the class with the material he presented and made sure to give us everything we needed to learn the content we were responsible for outside of class time. The best professor with course material that I will reference for a while!

Engage with your classmates and professors as much as possible, step out of the fear of the unfamiliar and you will meet people you can connect with forever!