This course has a theoretical-practical nature. In this course you will learn about Peruvian prehispanic textiles and a technique turned into a work of art that made it possible for ancient weavers to reflect, with great experience, their life and the environment in their textiles.
This process is enriched with a variety of colors, dyeing and weaving techniques, different applications and the use of the best fibers from animals. It is essential to understand this type of art inherited from the ancient Peruvians and that is currently reproduced by local artisans and weavers, in order to create innovative designs, thus providing our students with a memorable experience along with educators with a high level of knowledge of this techniques.
- Direct learning from artisans about their art
- Cultural program with final deliverables: e.g. a Scarf
- Space develop in our school in the sacred valley - a space for disconnection and relaxation
- Final Certification by Chio Lecca Corporation with the duration of the experience
- Visit to archaeological places with great historic richness