ISA Study Abroad in Cusco, Peru

Spend next semester or summer abroad in Cusco, Peru at the Universidad de Salamanca Cursos Internacionales en Cusco! This program is at the ISA Study Center and was developed with the Universidad de Salamanca.

Home to the palace of the Inca and the world famous Machu Picchu, Cusco is located in the southeastern region of Peru. Cusco attracts people from around the world to view its astonishingly preserved archaeological sites and architecture.

Take courses at the ISA Study Center in English and Spanish with other ISA students. Use your developing language skills with the friendly Peruvian people and explore their culture firsthand. Check out the video below and ISA's extensive website for all the details!

Sienna

Discover Cusco!

I had an amazing time studying abroad in Peru with ISA. My home stay was great, the staff was always available, the excursions were really cool, and I was able to get credit for my majors while away!

SpanFilLady

The Hardest Part Was Coming Back

My experience with ISA International Studies Abroad in Cusco, Peru was with the Language, Literature, and Culture program. I went in the Spring of 2014, about one year ago and since the moment I returned I haven't been able to shake that travel itch. My experience with ISA was nothing short of spectacular. The customer service was great and was there if I needed help at any time whether it was before, during, or after my study abroad experience. They not only made me feel ready to study abroad but they made me feel home once I arrived in my host country when they picked me up from the airport and showed me around town before taking me to my homestay. The program was so full of activities that there was never a dull moment! Its the most you can get for your money and so much more than that! It was an experience of a life time and when asked what the hardest part was I always say: It was coming back.

More cultural immersion and activities with locals.
Joey

Want to go back.

I absolutely loved my study abroad experience in Peru! So much so, that I am trying to talk my family into traveling there with me. The professors and staff were excellent and were not only seen in the classroom. We would see them around town and they would travel on some of the trips with us. It was one of the best traveling experiences I have ever been on.

About ISA (International Studies Abroad)

As a leader in international education for thirty years, ISA is dedicated to providing university and college level students the opportunity to discover, learn, and enjoy a way of life other than their own. ISA offers a diverse portfolio of education...