- South Africa
View Other Details
2) Coaching and training Clinics or Tournaments for teams: R3 000/team (max 30 players – extras R50/player) – tournaments on request
3) Rugby High Performance Training Camp (June / July): R15 000 (2 weeks)
4) Personalized Training camps (all year): R8 000 (2 weeks), R15 R18 975 (6 weeks), R25 300 (2 months), R33 600 (3 months), R60 500 (6 months)
5) Rugby Exchange program: No extra cost. Only for flights & spendings
6) Rugby Online Certificate course: Depending on modules
<strong>Normally excluded: Breakfast & evening meals, flights to and from SA, additional expenditure such as entertainment or trip costs (all can be organized).</strong>
Come and experience the SA rugby culture where rugby is everything, and everything is rugby; train in Stellenbosch, the corner stone of SA rugby – and experience our beautiful country and wonderful climate. Our overseas programs are aimed at school or university students who wish to play or coach rugby in South Africa. For players and coaches, that are passionate about rugby, there will be no better way to spend your time on a SA Rugby training program or playing a game against us or a local club - while you experience travel and adventure in South Africa. In the process you will gain international contacts and friends. Players, coaches and touring teams can immerse themselves in a professional rugby environment where they can develop their rugby skills and knowledge.
Rugby Courses and Clinics include:
- High Performance program for players (Gap Year).
- Coaching Clinics for teams
- High Performance Camp
- Rugby camps
- Rugby Exchange program, Internships, Scholarships
Our culture is largely based on the same professional culture of some of the world’s top teams. Since 2005 Stellenbosch Rugby Academy specialize to train professional rugby players, coaches, game analysts and referees. We have the needed facilities, equipment and staff to make your rugby program a valuable and unforgettable experience. So far we had 3 Springboks, 3 Namibians and more than 20 provincial players.
You will enjoy our student accommodation (and meals) on campus, the famous Stellenbosch student life. Near by is Cape Town, widely regarded as one of the most beautiful cities in the world.You can make the most of every minute. Add excellent training facilities and a thriving social scene and life doesn’t get much better than this!
Contact us today for a quote on your personalized rugby touring needs. Click on "Visit Site" above for more details.