FSU Study Abroad: International Relations in Turkey

Florida State University sponsors this summer study abroad program in Istanbul, Turkey at the English speaking Koç University. This Turkish institution offers political science related courses such as Turkish Politics and Turkey & the Development of the EU. Developing an understanding the Eurasian Region is the prime goal for students of this program.

Study with other students around the world in this exciting city. Take tours of Istanbul, where you will visit the oldest shopping mall in the world, the Grand Bazaar, as well as the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, and Topkapi Palace among other destinations. Sign up with FSU today to study abroad in Istanbul, Turkey at Koç University.

Simmons9

Amazing time in Turkey

The university campus on which we stayed was beautiful and well kept. Downtown Istanbul was breathtaking. The mixture of cultures and backgrounds made my time in Turkey incredibly fun and enriching. The three weekend trips which were included allowed for one to truly grasp the Turkish culture and lifestyle. The professors and guides were both informative and enjoyable to be around. My only complaint with this trip is the fact that it had to end!

n/q

One of the most amazing experiences of my life

This was truly one of the best things I have ever done. The program was absolutely phenomenal, we got to travel all over the country and see so much. The coordinators made sure we tried local dishes and had a genuine experiences everywhere we went. I wish I could go back and do it all over again without changing a single thing.

ejones

study abroad with FSU!!!

This program is easily one of the best offered by FSU International Programs! Students are housed and attend school at a highly acclaimed Turkish university, Koç Üniversitesi, just outside of Istanbul's city center. This gives you the opportunity to mingle with Turkish students and have easy access to the city. The classes are compelling and the professors are outstanding. The program also takes you on three incredible weekend excursions to Ephesus, Cappadocia and Mardin. This experience definitely gave me a new perspective on our shrinking world. This experience exposed me to a culture very unlike my own and opened my mind while providing me with the most exciting and fascinating experience of my life.

About Florida State University (FSU) International Programs

Florida State University's International Programs has been sending students abroad for more than fifty years. As our world continues to become more globally engaged, the importance of students having the opportunity to go abroad increases with each...