Designed to introduce international students to an ESL Summer Camp, our program offers an integrated curriculum focused specifically on developing balanced linguistic skills in five major academic areas: Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking & Grammar.
• Full Day Activities and Evenings with American Host Families
Week 2 and 3
• 15 Hours per week of ESL for 10 days
• Monday - Friday classes: 9a.m. - 12p.m.
• Monday - Friday Lunches provided by the School
• Breakfast and Evening Dinners with American Host Families
• Saturdays and Sundays: Day trips and Evenings with American Host Families
- IvyBound International 2, 3 and 4 Week ESL Summer Program