- United States of America
- Los Angeles
View Other Details
Designed to introduce international students to an ESL Summer Camp, our program offers an integrated curriculum focused specifically on developing balanced linguistic skills in five major academic areas: Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking & Grammar.
• Full Day Activities and Evenings with American Host Families
Week 2 and 3
• 15 Hours per week of ESL for 10 days
• Monday - Friday classes: 9a.m. - 12p.m.
• Monday - Friday Lunches provided by the School
• Breakfast and Evening Dinners with American Host Families
• Saturdays and Sundays: Day trips and Evenings with American Host Families
- IvyBound International 2, 3 and 4 Week ESL Summer Program