Become an entrepreneur for 2 weeks and embark on an experiential learning journey in San Francisco, an iconic and diverse metropolis which is also home to the world's leading tech startups – Silicon Valley. Apart from going on exclusive visits at Fortune 500 companies, as well as startups, you will attend an academic seminar given by a professor at the University of California, Berkeley, meet with Silicon Valley professionals and entrepreneurs and have plenty of opportunities to discover the city's most fascinating historical, cultural and culinary highlights.
Together with your team of international students from across the world, you'll also tackle a start-up consulting challenge project provided by a local start-up. Your results are presented during a pitching competition at the end of the program.
Program dates for 2018:
- 23rd June to 7th July 2018
- 25th August to 8th September 2018
- Go to the infamous Silicon Valley and become an entrepreneur for two weeks.
- Tackle your startup consulting challenge project together with your team members from across the world.
- Visit world-renowned companies, such as Google, Apple, and Facebook.
- Engage in fun cultural activities: visit Alcatraz Island, go on a treasure hunt, and experience Napa Valley.
- Discover San Francisco's diverse neighborhoods, street art, and cuisine.